Go Time is offline Associate Member

Experienced HGH users, need advice please!!

I am on my 5th week in my first kit of HgH ( I still have one more kit after this one). I am trying to stretch 6-8 ius 5 on 2 off over a 4 month period. I have seen some size gains, but little fat loss. However, my diet includes 350+ grams of protein daily, but high carbs and modest fat. I have stayed the same weight, but chest measurements and arm measurements have gone up for me. This is a huge plus because I used to have to put on a lot of weight to go up in measurements. My question is:"should I lower my carbs, or wait it out because from everything I hear noticible changes dont occur for 6-8 weeks." My stats are 6'2, 218lbs, 13.5%bf.

skii96 is offline Member
    With GH you wont experience any huge changes in your body composition. Personally i would run 4iu's ed til you're out and then invest in AAS IMO. Now that i have ran GH for a while now i realize that my money would be better spent on test, fina and dbol ......and im 5'9 230lbs with a bf% around 10. JMO so take it for what its worth. As far as im concerned GH is for the really experienced competitive bb'er.

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    With GH you wont experience any huge changes in your body composition. Personally i would run 4iu's ed til you're out and then invest in AAS IMO. Now that i have ran GH for a while now i realize that my money would be better spent on test, fina and dbol......and im 5'9 230lbs with a bf% around 10. JMO so take it for what its worth. As far as im concerned GH is for the really experienced competitive bb'er.
    Appreciate the unfi ski, however I have been training for about 4 years naturally, I am 25, and I am just looking to beat genetics with HGH, I am not against AS, it is just that in the past (aroud 18-19 yrs old) I used AS and abused it. I know using HGH is similar, however like I said before I am just looking to beat genetics, and from everything I researched it is the best for that. Thank you for your honest opinion though.

Guys also, on the very few posts I have ever made on this site, it seems so hard to get a straight answer. My question here is about diet on HGH, what type should I be on???

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    I am just looking to beat genetics.
    You already crossed over-minus well go all the way with it. Forget about beating genetics-get as much as you can out of it.

Tell us what your goals are and then we will be able to better help you with your diet.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you can eat more shit and stay lean on gh, so its really up to you, i am running it with low carbs and noticing leaning up, but that is my goal, and im doing a shit load of cardio and circuits so im just after the overall effect, with this, its trial and error, personally it depends on what the bro above asked, your goals?

peace

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Jason. Remember, It will take at least 3 months to start noticing any effect of HGH. I'm going on my 3rd month and no matter what I eat, I continue to get lean. Tell us more about your diet. Remember: HGH is NOT a steroid . Without AS, you will not get big. I also believe you should go longer than 4 months and lower your doses. 8Iu's is to much. It more about longevity than quantity with HGH. Your diet should work with HGH not against it. If your consuming to much fat or carbs, I would definitely lower them both.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-26-2003 at 09:58 AM.

Thread Information