Thread: Help with hcg

jakuja is offline Junior Member

Question Help with hcg

Hey all,

I have 6 amps of 5000iu hcg

After my cycle of 10 weeks Test Enantat 500mg/week and Deca 300mg/week.... How shoul di use these 6 amps of 5000iu hcg?

Ive done testo b4 but never used hcg and have heard alot of different stuff about using it.

But after my last shot of testo when should i start using? And how should i use? Into the fat or i.m.? How should i split the ampule up or should i use 1 full amp per doseage?

Thanx alot bors

Later

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    All my advice is based on reading 'knowledge' not experience. I hope this helps.

You inject it intra-muscularly. You can take the HCG in the middle of your cycle for two or three weeks, or at the end, but if you take it at the end you will still experience a crash, but a delayed one.
    If you take it at the end, you'll still want to administer clomid, to recover your test axis.

Your profile doesn't state your stats, you may want to post your stats and your goals.

Good luck.

Doc

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, nothing takes the place of doing the research yourself but I've used it through my first cycle and it worked well.

My advice would be you should only use it if you need it, meaning you've had testicular shrinkage. I would only use it SubQ, with an insulin needle, which is much easier and safer than going IM. A slin needle is essential since you'll most likely want to use 500iu/day at most. Some people recommend more but I had great results at that amount for only a week.

Some also recommend using 500iu, 2 days/ week, which is what I would always do in any other cycle I do, since I had shrinkage almost right away on mine and it was actually painful.

Hope that helps! I put up a big explanation on how to mix and use it on one of these HCG threads.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's a thread with more info -note especially Ichabod's post!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=46574

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Nice!

Thread Information