wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

Need Info on Teston QV 200 and Deca QV 300

Hi,

This is going to be my first cycle, I got 1 bottle of Teston QV 200(Cypionate ), and a bottle of Deca 300 QV, a box of clomid, and a box of Nolvadex , and 23 gauge 1 inch needles. I was wondering if anyone has tried the Teston QV 200 or the Deca 300 QV, and what they thought about it. Also what you think about this cycle? Thanks alot for the imput!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I have not used the cyp but many people on the boards say they like the cyp over the enanthate . The Deca300 has always been good in my personal experience, hasn't failed yet.

Only having a bottle of each are you planning on running only 200mg/week and 300mg/week of the test and deca ?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Don't see any stats either

wuggzwest is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, the imput is great keep it coming. Im 20 years old, my weight is about 185, and im 6'2, I have been lifting for about 3 consistent years now. There are 10 ml's in each vial.

My plan was to take 1 cc of each a week, workout hard, do cardio, and eat healthy. Im not looking to get gigantic, but id like to put on some nice size, get some nice cuts, and burn some excess fat off to help

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    well i did not like the batch of teston from qv but who the hell knows with them anymore.....however good or bad batch your not going to get much off of just a cc a week. but to get two bottles of both and run it 2cc of each for 10weeks. 10ml a bottle x 2 bottles =10weeksof juice and a pretty good cycle. you might need your nolva to be takin everyday say.....10mg. because your deca concentration will be over your test (400/600) good luck.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    legit QV products are very good. I used the first batches of the cyp and it was some of the best test I've ever used. I'd run the test at 400mg per week though...

Thread Information