Thread: Roid Rage?

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Roid Rage?

I have a huge temper as it is. Going through girl problems and school problems as it is right now. Will starting a cycle all test, give me rage to the point where I will attempt to kill someone?

remz is offline New Member

nah...

i think roid rage is a myth, or an excuse for stupid actions that we blame on "roid rage". ull get a lil more aggresive so save it for the gym and ull be ok

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I have a huge temper as it is. Going through girl problems and school problems as it is right now. Will starting a cycle all test, give me rage to the point where I will attempt to kill someone?
    NO it will NOT give you enough rage to kill somone. In my experience, the people who have experienced road rage have wanted to experience. So If u walk around thinking your a bad ass with a monster temper and no one should fuck with you, you might have a prob. But if you sincerely try and deal with your anger, you'll be cool bro. good luck and peace

-rc

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remz
    i think roid rage is a myth, or an excuse for stupid actions that we blame on "roid rage". ull get a lil more aggresive so save it for the gym and ull be ok

This is my point of view. If you are adding test into your body, you will be more confident or a little more agressive, and heres why. Test is what defines men from women, It has alot to do with our personalities, agressiveness, and passiveness.

For example, at work one day this gentleman comes in while were closed and I had the confidence to say that we were closed(any other time I would care less), he then started to raise his voice and I nicely let him have my opinion. While some of the customers are in the store he keeps talking his trash, let me remind you he's 6"3 and about 240 race not important. I stopped what I was doing and told him after I was done with my customer we'll deal with this outside. He couldn't beleive his ears. He then called the cops and said that there is this irate sales person and he's a big guy ( I'm 5"10 and 200lbs) and I dont kow what he was going to do to me. I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

OK while I had to say this story b/c it was HILARIOUS the test gave me more confidence to say something to customers and let them know they were wrong. This is not a case of roid rage.

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Shit.......

I look forward to any extra aggression from juice. Nothing like being a chemically enhanced male in a world full of pussies. =P

mass junkie is offline banned
    For example, at work one day this gentleman comes in while were closed and I had the confidence to say that we were closed(any other time I would care less), he then started to raise his voice and I nicely let him have my opinion. While some of the customers are in the store he keeps talking his trash, let me remind you he's 6"3 and about 240 race not important. I stopped what I was doing and told him after I was done with my customer we'll deal with this outside. He couldn't beleive his ears. He then called the cops and said that there is this irate sales person and he's a big guy ( I'm 5"10 and 200lbs) and I dont kow what he was going to do to me. I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard.

OK while I had to say this story b/c it was HILARIOUS the test gave me more confidence to say something to customers and let them know they were wrong. This is not a case of roid rage .

Great story............

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Great story............

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    actual "roid rage ", and I am not talking about your temper being a little more edgy. I mean Roid Rage, only occurs in people predisposed to mental illness or anger problems

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Roid Rage does effect someone in an ill state of mind. Make sure to make a conscious effort to be actively aware of what you say and do at all times while under stress. Stress is a funny thing to the body. Once you put a hormonal imbalance that may tend you towards more aggressive tendancies you might be more apt to do something aggressive or silly that you wouldn't do otherwise.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Everyone's different. I'm on a gram of test, plus fina, plus halo, and I feel real mellow and laid back. Anadrol was the only thing that ever made me feel angry.

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    actual "roid rage", and I am not talking about your temper being a little more edgy. I mean Roid Rage, only occurs in people predisposed to mental illness or anger problems
    typically a really bad temper is a good sign you have anger problems. i can't comment on the roids themselves as i have no experience but if u have a bad temper and other problems to deal with in your social life (gf/school etc) i can't see how the agressiveness from added testosterone would be 'helpful'.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Usually it effects people with low endogenous testosterone problems that have a shitty attitude about life to begin with. Then when you add superhuman testosterone levels to them... well, they act more impulsive with basically the same shitty lifestyle.

But like it was alraedy said "roid rage " is not a diagnosis or an excuse... better to say it does not exist. It is simply a term for not being able to control your actions. If you think you can not deal with the added confidence and aggression appropriately... in the words of the Reagon administration, "Just say no..."
    Last edited by Warrior; 08-28-2003 at 11:30 AM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    roid rages are for pussys that cant move weight in the gym

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCKDOWN
    Shit.......

I look forward to any extra aggression from juice. Nothing like being a chemically enhanced male in a world full of pussies. =P
    LOL. You shold have that phrase copyrighted!

depdaddy is offline Member
    everyone is different..i get "roid rage "..but hey i am diagnosed bi-polar manic depressive.......zoloft helps me control my "roid rage".....but like i said everyone is different

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Roid rage to me is just a state of mind. Others have hinted towards it that it is just a mental perception that you possess. I have walked around a club wanting to beat some skinny pussy's asses who thought they were hard shit while on juice. That was last year and this year while on my gear I just find I am more laid back. I think this is probably is just a mental stand point of mind. The older and more mature you are the less likely you will rage I bet. My personal experience only.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

OK while I had to say this story b/c it was HILARIOUS the test gave me more confidence to say something to customers and let them know they were wrong. This is not a case of roid rage .

Great story............
    Mass. another night of stip clubs and intoxication?.....LOL..ha ha ha ha ha....much love big man

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Mass. another night of stip clubs and intoxication?.....LOL..ha ha ha ha ha....much love big man

damn..........must of made a mistake.hmmmmm...oh well my bad

Thread Information