Thread: roid prices

getBIG05 is offline New Member

roid prices

im getting 8 amps (200mg) of deca and 10 tabs of clomid (possible some dbol , but money is an issue) im a first time jucier, how much would be the most that you guys would pay for 8 amps of deca from a trusted friend from the gym? any comments are appriciated

twosocks40 is offline Member
    For 8 deca , maybe around $110-$120. I don't use gym guys so I really don't know what they charge. Are you thinking of a deca only cycle? If you think thats for you then cool, just try a search and be sure you want to do that.

-B

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    A deca only cycle isn't a good idea.

For a 1st cycle run test only 400mgs/wk.

xxxl83

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Two words, Deca dick. look it up.

geargrinder is offline New Member
    the only thing i can say is that if you are happy its worth the price.
    i dont think its a good idea to talk prices on the open board. you are setting yourself up for a big let down if you do. right now im guessing that there are atleast 3 pms or email in your acct from members saying they can get you deca for $5 an amp,lol and dbol real cheap too,right!,lol
    if there are please dont fall victom to this, it is how scammer have been so sucessfull for many yrs!

also if you are going to cycle even your first and you want to use deca/test dbol you are going to need alot more that 8 amps of deca and a few dbol and clomid.
    here is a shopping list that i will compile out of my head real quick so if i forget anything someone please chime in and help me out ,ok?
    minimum 8 wk bulker
    16 ml of test @200-250 mg/ml
    16 200mg deca's
    200 5mg tabs dbol
    36 tabs clomid
    28 tabs armidex or = mg/ml of liqdex
    60-100 tabs of nolvadex
    pins/syringes with an equal number of 18g to draw
    alcohol pads or equivelent
    a few tubs protien powder and enough food to eat like a hog
    if you cant afford this (the minimum) then you are in the wrong sport.

Quote Originally Posted by geargrinder
    i dont think its a good idea to talk prices on the open board. you are setting yourself up for a big let down if you do. .

Whatever dude. GetBIG, price checks are a good idea to make sure you aren't gettin ripped off. I don't care how happy someone is with the product they get, if they pay too much then they got RIPPED! There is absolutely no reason to get ripped off just because geargrinder doesn't think you should ask about prices on the board. He is right about the needed supplies though. Doing a cycle is much more expensive than just the cost of the gear. Good luck.

-B

how much would i pay for 8 amps of deca maybe 80 you will probably be paying around 100+ would be my guess. i would stack the deca with a test bud

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    w-v is 399 for 30cc
    suspension is 250 for 20cc
    deca 10cc 300

those were the prices that were offered to me. of course, the guy went on about how its the "good shit". i passed

i appriciate all the advice... i looked up on the deca /test cycle. i think im going to try that. aprox how much weight should i excpect to gain on an 8 week cycle? i have enough protein to last me a lifetime, my little bro gives me the stuff he says tastes bad (like you drink it for the taste )

arby is offline Associate Member
    You need at least 36 tabs clomid.

RB

since u are already big i would hope for 20 lbs (then some loss post cycle)

u have to eat a lot though, it not just about protein shakes. try to keep them to a minimum and get lots of protein and carbs from real food (chicken, tuna, dairy, etc you probably know this)

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    Just do a test only cycle so you can see how you react to the gear. With Test alone you should be looking to gain at least 15-20 lbs with proper nutrtion. Save the money for another cycle. If your worried about prices, just do a search on the steroid pictures and study the hell out of them and go to Mexico and buy your own gear. So that way you KNOW what you are getting.
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 08-10-2003 at 01:12 PM.

ok heres the proposition, yall tell me which is probably best. 1) deca only cycle or 8 weeks (ive read all about "deca dick" and im not too worried about it, i dont plan on exceeding 300/400mg a week) 2) test only cycle 3) deca/test cycle

id like the gains to be significant but not insane. im not looking to impress anyone, just get me off the plateu i've been at for about 8 months. i appriciate the replys.

-big

test only 10 wks - btw deca dick is still very possible at low doses

if you want to stack - dbol 25 mgs ed for 4 weeks at the start

Quote Originally Posted by getBIG05
    ok heres the proposition, yall tell me which is probably best. 1) deca only cycle or 8 weeks (ive read all about "deca dick" and im not too worried about it, i dont plan on exceeding 300/400mg a week) 2) test only cycle 3) deca/test cycle
    -big

Thats really your choice bro. Just depends on which one of those cycles appeals to you most and which one most suites your goals. I would advise against a deca only cycle though. Good luck.

-B

geargrinder is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    For 8 deca , maybe around $110-$120. I don't use gym guys so I really don't know what they charge. Are you thinking of a deca only cycle? If you think thats for you then cool, just try a search and be sure you want to do that.

-B
    lol,edit: im not going to get into a pissing contest with an internet know it all
    Last edited by geargrinder; 08-10-2003 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geargrinder
    lol,edit: im not going to get into a pissing contest with an internet know it all

HA HA HA HA HA

-B

hey bud try the cycle for 10-12 weeks u will be much happier

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    deca test for your first cycle... on this your going for mass...do it for 8 weeks... get 8 amps of deca and 8 of test enanth... test should be around 50-60 and 100 for deca im guessing.. this will be great for your first time and you will see some nice gains...Quez

Thread Information