taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Insulin for fat - slin

Friends, I am looking for using slin on my cycle, or maybe after it. I was thinking of adding this on my cycle, when I start the winnies, to help me cut a little bit.

But I was thinking of using fast slin (Humulin R), for 2-4ui´s a day, just after workouts, and eating some dextrose and protein shakes just after, to avoid hypoglycemia.

But was thinking of adding it as a cutter help. What do you think about it ?

I've read some articles about using it for gaining mass and only two articles about using it just after the training for increasing the fat "burning".

My cycle (I am ending 4th week): http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=59658

Thanks...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Using slin to go into ketosis is not a good idea and is very dangerous. By the way Humulin R is not considered a fast acting slin.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Humalog would be what youre interested in. Youre cutting so taking in some carbs postworkout will likely go right to glycogen storage without exogenious slin, as your body has been "starved" for carbohydrates.
    As for increasing the fatburning, I wouldnt use it for that, as if anything you might gain some fat from it.
    Post cycle, I love slin after workouts to help with recovery and retaining gains. Be warned though man, one little slip up with slin, whether it be your diet isnt perfectly timed and in the right amount, AND YOUR FUCKING DEAD!! A hypoglycemic coma is not a pretty way to go. I believe in using slin, but only after you have read everything possible regarding its use and neccessary nutrition.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Please tell me some resource for info on slin...

Drex is offline Junior Member
    do a search on this site, there are a ton of good posts about it. Type "Humalog"

Thread Information