djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Low Dose Test + EQ Cycle 12 weeks

Ara-Test (Test E 200mg & Test Prop 50mg) 375mg/week + EQ 300 mg/week for 12 weeks (I split this in half and take twice a week). Week 15 start Clomid 300mg/100mgX7/50mgX10 and Clenbuterol 3 days on, 3 days off. Taking Letrozole as needed through Clomid

Stats at beginning: 5'9, 170 pounds, 11.5% Body fat

Week 2: I am up about 5 pounds, my strength is starting to go up and my sex drive is increasing. I cant wait for the next shot and I cant wait to get in the gym.

Drex is offline Junior Member
    Everything looks good for a 1st cycle, good job with the research. The only critiques I have deal with your post cycle therapy .

1.Run the test to week 13 and the EQ to week 12. This will let them clear at the same time.

2. The femara should be run at a constant, ED dose, as its not counteractive like nolvadex . Nolvadex can be used as needed and in PCT at 20mg ED if you want

3. Maybe run the femara at 1.25mg's ED through the entire cycle to ensure no gyno or bloat

This is actually my 3rd real cycle. I did a couple small stupid ones that were worthless a few years ago when I knew nothing. I started at 150 and I am now a steady 170, hoping to get to a steady 175-180 at 9% bf. I want to wait to take the Femera till I need it or till I notice some sides. I havent really noticed any sides yet. Also when I am at these lower doses I am wondering if taking the femera doesnt hinder my growth and strength gains, it may be unecessary to take at all.
    However I forgot about running the test an extra week, Thank you I will be doing that.

About the femara, think about it this way man, would you rather get gyno and pray it goes away with nolvadex and risk having a permanent set of tits or spend a little extra money and make sure that will never happen. The only thing you are sacrificing with its use is a few pounds of water weight which you would lose post cycle anyway. So instead of bloating up 30lbs and keeping like 15, you can gain maybe 17 and keep the same 15 minus the titties

OK you win, the titty thing convinced me. I will start by taking .25 cc/EOD and then I will up it as needed.

Glad to hear it man, you wont regret your decision...if only I could turn back the clock and not of found out the hard way about gyno...

End Week 3, Start Week 4:
    I am 178 today. Doses still the same Im not too hungry though, but Im sure that will happen in a few weeks. I dont think I am holding too much water, but people are noticing a little. My strength is decent, but my aggression and desire to be in the gym is great.

custom fit is offline Member
    At a low dose like that IMO I would run the test to week 20 and end it with tren .

If I wasnt taking the Femera I would probably gain about 20lbs at this LOW DOSE in 8 weeks, Im already up 8 in 4 weeks. The reason for my thread is to get a little input and to show the newbies you dont have to take huge amounts of juice in order to get good gains. What you need is a decent diet, a decent workout, and SOME juice. I know everyone is different, but everyone I know seems to get about 20lbs from 250mg/week of SUS for 8-10 weeks. You can do twice as much and maybe gain 5 more pounds, but why spend twice as much for 5 pounds of water. If your gear is good you will get results. IMO

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    djsir007,

Good cycle. I'm glad to see more people using lower doses. Keep us posted on your results.

Keep working hard.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks good..... I would change your PCT to this:
    300mg Day 1
    100mg Day 2 - 11 (10 days)
    50mg Day 12 - 21

Week 5:
    179 1/2 was my high this week, I had to up my letrozole and nolva so I think it kept any water off that I would have gained. Plus I had a problem at work and it prevented me from eating today. Ill let you all know what happens next week. My strength is starting to go up and I started to get a few zits on my shoulders.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    The zits, I'll bet, are from the EQ. Get ready to be HUNGRY!

It is strange that I havent been hungry at all, actually less than pre cycle. This week should be the start though, I hope.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it didn't hit me til week four, though some people seem not be get hungry on EQ.

Week 6:
    177-179
    havent gone up in weight much due to increase in anti-e's, but strength and aggression is up.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Up 9lbs is great, what's the bf like? Good work so far.

I havent had it tested yet, I guess since I am half way through I should do that. I would say it is the same or maybe down a half %. Ill find out soon.

Week 7:
    177-179 (still)
    But strength continues to rise and I can see the veins in my shoulders coming out. I seem to be leaner, still havent been tested. This has been a pretty nice cycle so far. Very little water weight, my BP has not bothered me at all, people notice, but its not like "oh look at the juicer", and I will probably keep most of this cycle. Plus I still have 5 weeks to go.

Also, this week I am switching to ProLine EQ and will be substituting half of my Ara-Test with ProLine Sus. So the rest of my cycle will be:
    ProLine Sus .375cc (Sun and Wed)
    Ara-Test .375cc (Sun and Wed)
    ProLine EQ .75 cc (Sun and Wed)
    Nolvadex .75-1cc/day
    Same PCT
    Last edited by djsir007; 09-07-2003 at 08:48 AM.

Week 8:
    I have cut out my Letrozole completely and I am going to lower my Nolv to .25cc per day. I stopped taking it for 2 days and my weight shot up to 181, but as soon as I took it my weight dropped to 178 again and that is where I am half way through week 9. So one good thing I figured out is that the Nolv REALLY does its job. Im not bloated at all.
    I still feel great and I must look better than I think I do because everyone is giving me compliments. My favorite one was, "your traps are sick!"
    Sorry G I still have not been BF tested. But I want to.

Week 9:
    3 weeks to go. I am now at 179 1/2 I guess I am slowly creeping up. My strength is still good, I dont have any real sides except Im hot most of the time. Taking the anti-e's is wonderful, this is the first time that I have used them throughout. The real test will be after I come off and I see what I actually keep.

I will start my next cycle of 500mg of SUS/week divided into 2 shots per week starting 12 weeks after I end this 12 weeker. No more EQ as I really dont see the benefit if I am also taking the anti-e's. What do you all think? I would like to add some winny, but it really hurts like a mother fucker for days and that experience is based on 2 different types.

Week 10:
    181 lbs. up 11 pounds from the start with two weeks to go.

Im thinking of dropping the EQ and upping my Test to 500mg/week next time. I dont see the benefit from EQ if I am taking the anti-e's. What do you all think?

Week 11:
    182 1/4
    I am finally starting to hold a little water but that is OK, it took 10 weeks till I started to hold any that I noticed. I really liked this cycle and I would recomend to all the newbies and anyone who just wants to stay with a lower dose. I am thinking of next time dropping the EQ, I dont see the point of it. Well the end is near, should I taper down or dose it matter?

Don't see the point of EQ...why? EQ is a great compund which is prob the reason of your gains.

I like the cycle alot, I will be doin one very, very similar but with test and EQ extending out to 15 or 16 weeks and Winn from 10-18 eod.

Custom,
    I just dont see the reason for EQ, I can get the same gains with just the test and I have done it several times before with more gains. This is the first time I used any anti-e's, but I just dont see any difference with or without the EQ. Maybe I dont know what I am supposed to be looking for. I like the idea of EQ being mild, but why add another chemical when I dont see any differences.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Cycle

Run the test at 500mg/week and the EQ to 400mg/week plain and simple.

EQ packs on LBM. If your not experiencing any gains or difference with it, then it's either fake or underdosed.

With my cycle I plan on running with Test/EQ I plan on putting about 10 of quality muscle, and winn will add about 5. Anti-e will be femera.

Don't know what to tell ya other than EQ packs on LBM.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djsir007
    Custom,
    I just dont see the reason for EQ, I can get the same gains with just the test and I have done it several times before with more gains. This is the first time I used any anti-e's, but I just dont see any difference with or without the EQ. Maybe I dont know what I am supposed to be looking for. I like the idea of EQ being mild, but why add another chemical when I dont see any differences.
    Increase EQ to 400 a week. The anti e's dont impact EQ's gains at all, as EQ does not aromatize much. The anti e's would affect the test far more, as test easily converts to estrogen. You would not get the same muscle hardness and lean bm increase on a test only cycle. As for the winny, why not orals?

RC

Thanks guys, now that I think about it: My fisrt EQ was QV which I think was bullshit, I got some ProLine and i think that is working much better. I am starting to get anxious and hungry where I wasnt in the first 6 weeks. Also the winny tabs fucked up my stomach too bad. And I wont up my dose because I dont need to, Im up 12 pounds with very little of it being water. I bet Ill keep 8 pounds, and twice a year that is 16 pounds of LBM

Week 12:
    Final week, I was 180 today. Look good, feel good, and hate to have to stop but I know it is for the best. Feb 1st I will start again. In the mean time I will take some clomid in 3 weeks, letrzole and or nolv till im through with that and last I will start to take my glutamine, creatine, and tribex. I might throw some clen in the mix. Also I am going to pick up my cardio and time to keep the carb and fats extra low.
    This is the first time I have taken anti-e's so I will keep you up to date on how much of this 10-12 pounds I really keep and where my strength goes.

Week 15:
    Still 181, and my chest was the strongest it has been yet. I am totally done and just taking anti-e's till Im done with the clomid.

Thread Information