NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Question Running Test Prop Effectively? Vets-Mods

I have a 10ml of 200mg Test Prop to run in my cycle. Should I run it at 100ml Mon, Wed, Fri to make the most of it?? Weeks?? See below for cycle and stats

It's my first cycle, so it's quite light on volumes. I'm only tipping the scale at 150lbs, 5'9, 30 years old. 10 years serious lifting.

d-bol: 25mg - weeks 1-4
    Deca : 200mg week - weeks 1-10
    TEST PROP??? (thinking 100mg Mon, Wed, Fri, weeks 4-10??)
    Nolva - through out at 10mg ed
    Clomid for the PCT.

Thx for advice

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you sure its 200mg test prop? All the prop I've ever seen was either 50mg or 100mg. Also why are you turning to gear @ 150lbs. If you cant gain weight now I would either look at my workout or diet. If all those were right you might wanna consider seeing a Doc cause you could have a hyper thyroid and might be able to get a script (non anabolic ) to fix the problem.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Up the Deca to 400/week 200 won't give you what you want and Go 50/ed or 75/eod of the Prop. But there might definately be a reason your only 150lb if diet and workouts are good definately see a doc.

Hey Ron,
    Thx for the help. I've moved calories from 2000 - 4000/day, high carb, low card, ABCD cycle diet, lots cardio, no cardio, tried every diet plan know to man. Tried german volume training to Mentzer's Heavy duty consolidated routines of 3 compound movements once every 6 days. Honestly, 10 years of hard, dedicated training and I think I've reached my genetic limit.
    I'm going to head to the Doc before I start this cycle - get liver and test levels checked.
    Thx for the advice.

Given the info above, do you have any other advice? Do you think this cycle will add some lean mucles mass? Trying to start out light with AS, but don't want to waste my time with a cycle too weak.

ok, here's my typical day - I sit around 2800/day, as more than 3000/day and I start to add Body fat.

7:00am - 600 cals
    Protien shake with frozen berries, milk, yogurt.
    2 oz oatmeal - slow cooked with added almonds and raisens

10am - 300 cals
    2 apples, almonds (handful), cofee

12:00 - 550 cals
    Tuna (50 grams) sandwich, banana, almonds

3:00pm - 550 cals
    Protien shake, milk, banana, almonds

6:00pm - 500 cals
    2 Chicken Breast, salad, potate or rice

10:00pm - 300 cals
    Protein shake

Total - 2800

Found best progress (strength gains) on a heavy duty (Mentzer) type high intensity program. 2 workouts/week, heavy compound movements. 1-2 sets to failure, static holds, etc)

Thoughts?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn thats a clean diet for bulking. Almost equal to a cutting diet for me. However if the 4000 cal diet didn't work for you then I would ask the doctor if you had an hyper active thyroid or some other metabolism disorder. You sound like you know what your doing. If the doctor can't help you I will personally write you a cycle that will put a ton of muscle on you.

BTW if you didn't buy that prop yet don't. It sounds fake to me. Beside I would take advantage of a longer estered test while bulking.

Thx Ron - I PM'd you.

Thread Information