budd_2040 is offline New Member

First cycle, What do you think??

For a first cycle i want to try eq and deca -durabolin . i have heard good things about these taken together. i want good gains with no side effects. what amounts of each should i take and how often? (basically give me your opinions of cycles for stacking these).

..and because i have taken accutane in the past, that wont effect anything in a negatve way right?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you have heard the wrong things. First off there is no test in your cycle. Second, what have you heard thats so good about running deca and eq together? i'd read up a little more before you stick yourself. Trust me bro you wont regret it! good luck

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    take 400mg/week of Test for 12 weeks
    Nolva on hand
    clomid 3 wks after last shot

that's it!

good luck!

i dont want to do test personally, i know eq/ deca are similar but poeple who have tried it have liked the results, and i dont want any side effects such as from test..so can u tell me a god cycle for these

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    First cycle...

500mg test enanthate every week for 10 weeks. .25mg of A-dex every day and adjust as needed. Also run A-dex up to and through PCT. N-dex on hand for possible gyno treatment. Clomid for PCT 300/100/50.

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    you are running the risk that deca will shut you down hard and you will waste your time, money and gear. Listen to the senior members and vets they will all tell you same.

someday is offline Member
    I think i would rather have a temper and some zits as opposed to weiner that didn't work.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I really don't understand why people think that test sides are so bad. A mild dose of test (500 mg a week) with a good anti-e would give great results with minimal sides.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Deca and EQ are great together, but NOT without test!

Ive about had it with the non-sense of test sides. Ive yet to experience any!!!!

But I have from EQ, winny, and proviron . Oh and these are supposed to be the safe drugs...right.

500test / wk for 10wks + anti-estogen and your set.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Is The Shit!! I Prefer Test To Taking Anything Else...you Really Should Use Test..whare You You Noid About? People Worry About The Sides Of Test..but Look At The Sides Of Using Other Roids Without Test!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Ive about had it with the non-sense of test sides. Ive yet to experience any!!!!
    LOL, take a deep breathe billy. While the sides associated with test are widely overhyped, we all know that misconceptions are not dispelled overnight. Alot of misleading info. regarding AAS is floating around out there...you can't always blame the messenger

~US~

so my first cycle shouldnt be eq and deca ?? it should be test and deca?? ok i do not want any acne or sides, so please tell me how much i should take and how often..the saftey is more important than the results for me..would deca alone do anything??..ifnot tell me how i should cycle those two. and im going to need nolva?? wtf is that

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by budd_2040
    so my first cycle shouldnt be eq and deca?? it should be test and deca?? ok i do not want any acne or sides, so please tell me how much i should take and how often..the saftey is more important than the results for me..would deca alone do anything??..ifnot tell me how i should cycle those two. and im going to need nolva?? wtf is that

Wow..maybe hold off on the cycle until you've researched a little more. I would just go with the test for the first cycle. Search for nolva info on this board ...as well as clomid.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Bud,

Newbie to newbie, you need to do a bit more research.

Like the vets have said, the "test sides" that I can imagine you've heard and believe are from excessive use and in high dosages. Test will only benifit you.

You don't want acne? Acne is nothing, and it goes away...think about your potential gains.

All my advice is from what I've read, so take it as you may. Good luck.

Doc

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    screw the research... i like live answers... just like you bud... i hear research research im like its not the same ...i'd rather ask and have the people answer..If they didnt have questions asked by newbies or anyone .... they wouldnt have a board that was active...every question has been answered another way or another...they might as well close the board up and leave the general discussion up and let us talk about walking around with a boner from test all day... i would use deca and eq definitely... 10 weeks and you NEED TEST with this...else you will be shutdown and be walking around with a useless dick...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I agree live answers are much better. I just think research is a must if Budd didn't know what Nolva is. Not hating on the man, we all didn't know our shit, most still aren't keen, at one point.

Anyway, do some serious condiseration of using test.

Doc

Thread Information