musclehed275 is offline Junior Member

one week out/got a freakin abcess!

hey bros....I posted some pics last week, and talked about my comeback, and that I was a week and a half out from my show....well, my preparation took a turn for the worse! But it all turns out good! My left shoulder, has a ton of scar tissue in it. I had a birth mark cut out of it, and the roots on the thing were deep, so they had to cut deep, and on the same spot, I had the shoulder scoped, so needless to say, there was plenty of scar tissue in it! I wasnt thinking(diet head) and stuck a needle, right in the scared spot, the needle was hard to push, it made that "crackling" noise, and went slow, I went through it, injected 1cc of fina...no problem. About two days later, my shoulder began to get really sore! I had an abcess a year ago in my ass, that damn thing got purple, and as big as a softball, no exageration! it had to be lanced, drained, and stuffed! So, I didnt think my shoulder was abcessed. It was really swollen(golf ball size) and hot, but not really red. But it wasnt getting better! So, I went into the bathroom, stuck a 20guage needle in it, sure enough, I pulled out 6 cc's of shit! I thought, F#@%^, Im finished! Then I said, no, Ill just go to the ER, tell them , i was going to compete, no matter what they said, just lance the F*&^%$ thing, and stuff it, Ill compete. Well, I get there , tell the nurses that I was cleaning a shed out, and some stuff fell on me, and something stuck me. I then told them I had a friend, who is a retired doctor, and he drew the stuff out! They fell for it. My plan was to tell the ER doctor the truth though! Well, my wife and I are sitting there, and the ER doc. comes in! he is as queer as a 3 dollar bill, and a dork to top it! LOL I think, hell, this dork will fall for this! he looks at it, asks some questions, and he believes the story!!!!! LOL I tell him, I do natural BB shows, and have one this weekend, etc....he feels the spot, and says it didnt need to be lanced, I got all the crap out, and he would give me a injectable antibiotic, because it will be out of my system fast, and wouldnt affect how i look! I pulled it off fellas! Im sitting here, 6 days out from my show, and feeling relieved! He gave me a script for an oral antibiotic, but Im gonna wait until next week to take it, just to be safe! it all worked out guys! Ill keep you posted on my show, and post pics!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck bro. Glad everything went ok.

jcrew.com is offline Banned
    hehe...

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one on this board with the balls to try to drain an abscess when i think i have one.

white boy

musclehed275 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcrew.com
    hehe...

i'm glad to see i'm not the only one on this board with the balls to try to drain an abscess when i think i have one.

white boy
    Im telling you white boy!!!!!! Its hard as hell, to sit and look at that freakin huge, swollen, red bump, and know you have to stick a pencil size needle in the bitch! But the relief when that shit came out was worth it! I pulled the pin out, when nothing else was coming out, and blood squirted 5 feet, due to the pressure! it actually felt good! The blood squirted out, in a straight stream, for atleast 15 seconds! look like a freakin squirt gun! I let it bleed hoping it would drain some of the crap with it! Well, its been around 8-9 hours, and still nothing in it! i think i got it! If not, ill just drain the bitch, every night, until after the show! Whats funny, the swelling that the abcess left, makes my shoulder cap look huge! LOL My wife said i needed an abcess on the other side! LOL

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Now i know what ill do if i ever get an abcess

jcrew.com is offline Banned

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Now i know what ill do if i ever get an abcess
    when i did it blood shot a few feet too. i thought i hit an artery. it shot all over my new rug and girlfriend. she freaked out and i had to pay some idiot 80 dollars to come steam clean the carpets.

white boy

Thread Information