Thread: Oral cycle

denverdan is offline New Member

Oral cycle

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm 6' 2" 155 and 10% body fat...and I'm looking to do a cycle. I have done cycles of deca and test with pretty good gains....But I was looking for a all oral cycle....any one have a good combo that work?????????????

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think there are any good all oral cycles. I also kind of wonder how you have done cycles of test and deca in the past and you are still only 155lbs at 6'2. How old are you? What were your gains on your previous cycles? What were your dosages? How long have you been lifting?

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    I wouldnt do an all oral.. get some test bro

what?155lbs are you male or female?what was your starting weight before using any AS?100lbs ,130lbs?.and last oral cycles sucks they dont work and it will slowly but for sure kill youre liver.are you afraid of needles?needles are the way to go and the most efective and less damaging to the liver.if you still want to have youre liver when you are in youre late 50's dont even think about doing a oral only cycle.

denverdan is offline New Member
    i started at 140 then went up to 165 the first cycle then went to 175 the second cycle then started new job and have dropped down to 155, I'm 33 and have always had a very hard time gaining.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by denverdan
    i started at 140 then went up to 165 the first cycle then went to 175 the second cycle then started new job and have dropped down to 155, I'm 33 and have always had a very hard time gaining.
    You don't need juice. You need to get your diet and training in check. The gains you made on your 2 cycles you could have made naturally. At your height you shouldn't be thinking about juicing until you're at least 200.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    do it right, or don't do it at all. Oral cycles are a waste IMO.

Thread Information