1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

winstrol, confused, HELP!!

i am about to start a deca , winstrol depot cycle, but a guy i know that knows a very good amount about AS told me that winstrol was not worth the money for a good hardening agent and that i shouldn't waste my money on it, is this true? and if so, what should i use to get the more hardened, vascular look?

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    AS is a fairly esoteric thing. There's a lot of guys whole think theyknow a lot. I made my first purchase from a friend of a friend and this guy was huge and ripped. After five minutes of talking to him about AS I realized he had no idea what he was talking about, weird. Your best best is to research, and get opinions from many people, not just one "expert". And guess what... you're in good place to do just that!

I think you'll find the majority of people here will tell you that Winny is a great compound for vascularity and hardness.

Nixter.

custom fit is offline Member
    winn is very expensive, but in that persons mind that is what he believes. people have different goals, while you may want to cut-up, he wants the puffy look.

IMO i will run winn in the summer with var, and the cost is irrelevant to me b/c looking good is far better than quarter of a paycheck.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    I agree with custom on that.... i winstrol is good if you are already lean. Although it makes me look leaner regardless of my bf %. Last year I had taken it at about 14% bf.. it made me look better but this year I took it at 9% and really made a difference... IMO I wouldnt take it unless I was already fairly lean.. what good is spending $300-$500 to have a hard muscle that you cant see?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Fina/test--the ultimate AS IMO..

Thread Information