Thread: Help please

mike123 is offline New Member

Help please

i need help bad my cross country season is coming up and im not as fast as i should be. what should i take but with out reallly any mass gains rather speed and endurance. i am 5'11 and weigh 160. i would like to keep the gains not lose them after finishing up. thanks

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike123
    i need help bad my cross country season is coming up and im not as fast as i should be. what should i take but with out reallly any mass gains rather speed and endurance. i am 5'11 and weigh 160. i would like to keep the gains not lose them after finishing up. thanks

bro dont be offended, but most people on this board wont help you with out giving stats, such as age., and without you doing any research

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by mike123
    Use the search button and do some research.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro for distance running you need to examine your diet. A key factor in gaining speed for distance running and endurance training is finding the proper balance between your carb intake with your protein intake. Too much protein will add the kind of bulk that will slow you down over the course of a couple of miles. Do research on high complex carb programs.

Also EPO's are the sup's that the pro's ingest to help increase the red cell count for greater oxygen consumption and effiecieny.

R

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Ever try strength shoes? Seriously! Cheaper than any gear, and by all means safe!

Post your stats, you'll get better help. This board is great, but you need to leak your info first.

Try this:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

Read the reviews. Read reviews on oxandralone, winstrol depot.

Doc

Thread Information