stevemac is offline New Member

Question How do I get Started?

Hi everyone, I'm a total newbie.

I have worked out of and on for the last five 8 years. I try to stick with it but somehow always end up stopping for a few months. I've started back into it in June.

I'm 24. 5'11 and weigh 220. I can bench about 200 and that seems to be where i get stuck everytime, no matter how much I blast. I've also had natural size to me my whole life, I'm not fat at all, cept i got a beer guy now. I cant get a good cut at all though. I've been seriously thinking of taking steroids .

I'll tell you what I'm looking for, I don't want to be bulky of huge. I just want muscle definition(good cut) and an increase and strenght. what should I take? I was looking at winstrol depot but is there anything I should take with it for fat loss. also, is taking ephederine with it safe?

any other advice is much apprecated. thanks everyone.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You should get started by removing that link for a source in your post. We don't do that here.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit the Mods are gonna rip you. You can't ask those types of questions. Read the Educational threads!

someday is offline Member
    I'd remove that link before you get banned and any PM's or e-mails you get forget about...then hang around for a while and read everything everyday....perhaps twice day. The best bet for cutting is good diet and lots of cardio. I think everyone will tell you this. Once you get diet and your program down and stick with it for a while, that may be all you need.

stevemac is offline New Member
    sorry, like i said. i dont know what im doing :S

someday is offline Member
    Thats what this place is here for man to let people learn.....like i said just read all you can and train hard and stick with it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    With these goals

I'll tell you what I'm looking for, I don't want to be bulky of huge. I just want muscle definition(good cut) and an increase and strenght. what should I take?
    nothing really. work on your training if your stuck at a point. read up on dieting. Some ECA/NYC OTC fat burner can help. you dont really need steroids for any of that.

Thread Information