sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Middle of first cycle help.

Am starting week 5 of test cyp 500mg for 12 weeks. Good results so far, up about 7lbs. Strength going through the roof the last week or so. Managing sides with liquidex, nolva, avodart. Really no acne, no bloat, waist line might have even tightened up some.

My question, would there be anything too wrong with throwing in about 20-25mg a day dbol for the next 4 weeks to see how I react to it? I didn't jump start with it because I wanted to see how I felt on the test alone since it was my first cycle. Thanks!

6'4" 217 32yrs old.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Others would know better about this but what about starting it during your last week of test and running it right up until clomid as sort of a bridge?

1-10 cyp
    10-13 dbol
    14-16 clomid

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    actually, I think you'd be better off running it now...get ready for insane (and sometimes painfull) pumps!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    it would be fine to run it now and actually beneficial because your dbol will kick in within a few days and you will start gaining some ridiculous mass. finished a cyp and dbol cylcle with a 24lb. mass gain and held all but 5lbs.

Thread Information