Thread: Oxyflux Clen

Ambulance is offline Member

Oxyflux Clen

Finally got my hands on some clen , unfortunately all I could get ahold of was oxyflux. I have been researching on the threads and everyone says its underdosed... which i can believe because I took 3 today my first time... and nothing, no shakes... no sweating...nada

How underdosed is this stuff? should i double up on whatever the pyramid says... like if u guys recomend 4 tabs clen (assuming its properly dosed) should i take like 7 or more of my oxyflux to get same resulst? thanks!!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Not sure how underdosed- but i didn't feel anything even when taking 5 at one time.

Shit sucks...

BIG R is offline Member
    I didnt feel Oxy either.........the brand Spiropent worked much better.

My .02 cents
    R

BDTR is offline Retired
    I don't even think it's an issue of being underdosed, I would swear there was ZERO clen in them at all. I remember taking as an experiment up to 600mcg of oxyflux in a day and felt NOTHING at all.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    shit bdtr u be just experimenting shit....jk yeah fuck it just load up.....My body cant take fuckin clen all day long no problem i can take them right before i got to sleep.......just see how ur body reacts...

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I can take up to 12 a day and hardly feel it at all.

d-ray1810 is offline Junior Member
    I jjust started my oxyflux/cynomel and i look like an old man bc i shake so much. only up to 2 pills, i think the new ones must be good

Ha, u want to here a funny story, the manager of my gym was buggin me to get him clems...so finally he got them of some other fuckin guy in the gym...THis pussy asked me how he should take him all this shit, and i was laughing because there only clem...any way he started and the second day he took 2 and said that he was goin into convolsion and throughin up blood and all this shit....Any way when he told me i couldnt help but laugh in his face...I said there clems, not fucking growth clems.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I have taken legit clen many times with zero side effects. Soo i dont think that is an effective way to tell if it was underdosed.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Ha, u want to here a funny story, the manager of my gym was buggin me to get him clems...so finally he got them of some other fuckin guy in the gym...THis pussy asked me how he should take him all this shit, and i was laughing because there only clem...any way he started and the second day he took 2 and said that he was goin into convolsion and throughin up blood and all this shit....Any way when he told me i couldnt help but laugh in his face...I said there clems, not fucking growth clems.
    Uhh- wtf?

Busch: If the clen is real you should feel differently... feeling warmer and shaking somewhat is generally what good clen should do to you... if it's not... you arent taking enough or it isnt dosed right.

Oxy is legit, it just sucks.

No the manager of my GYm is a fuckin HOMO...He really is, I seen them he had spiroments, they were legit hes just a real fuckin pussy...
    Personally i dont even get the shakes no more, I just sweat my ass of now......

Thread Information