ramirez058 is offline New Member

1st Cycle Advice

20 years old, 6'2", 215. I have over five years lifting experience, including one year powerlifting....i wanted to get some advice on my first cycle...i know that i am too young to start...but i am a stubborn sob...all advice welcome....I was considering just straight test but i only have access to Sustanon 250 and winny..can anyone give me a good example of a cycle for me using these two compounds...

Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks at 500mg a week
    I am not sure how to run the winstrol so if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very thankful...

I also was gonna run Arimidex eod at .5 mg...for water retention...

Can someone help me out on running the clomid Post recovery...thanx alot......

d-block is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramirez058
    20 years old, 6'2", 215. I have over five years lifting experience, including one year powerlifting....i wanted to get some advice on my first cycle...i know that i am too young to start...but i am a stubborn sob...all advice welcome....I was considering just straight test but i only have access to Sustanon 250 and winny..can anyone give me a good example of a cycle for me using these two compounds...

Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks at 500mg a week
    I am not sure how to run the winstrol so if anyone could point me in the right direction i would be very thankful...

I also was gonna run Arimidex eod at .5 mg...for water retention...

Can someone help me out on running the clomid Post recovery...thanx alot......
    Whats up man, I am in a similar situation. i am about to start my first cycle of sus 250 and I have 15 amps. I have done mad research and I have decided to take 250 the first and last weeks and then 500 the rest.
    There are so many mixed views on how to run sus. If its your first time then go easy and see how your body reacts....run clomid three weeks after your last sus shot. I would take the whinny either the last two week or week...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by d-block
    Whats up man, I am in a similar situation. i am about to start my first cycle of sus 250 and I have 15 amps. I have done mad research and I have decided to take 250 the first and last weeks and then 500 the rest.
    There are so many mixed views on how to run sus. If its your first time then go easy and see how your body reacts....run clomid three weeks after your last sus shot. I would take the whinny either the last two week or week...
    First off dont taper your sust. Run it 10 weeks at 500mg/week and try to inject ed or eod. Second, winny wont do anything for you if you only run it a week or two. Instead run it 6 weeks at 50mg/day. If you dont have enough gear to do this then dont run the winny.

peace

ramirez058 is offline New Member
    thanx for the replies

Thread Information