Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

3 Quick Questions PLease

1. If taking 250 mg/ml, what would the weekly dosage be if taken every 4 days or every 5 days? If taking every 5 days, is that Sunday and Thursday?

2. For quad shots, do you shoot bringing the needle from the top or do you bring it in from the side, horizontally?

3. What is the best way to get the least air bubbles in the pin when drawing from an amp? It seems I pulled a lot of air.

Thanks.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1. What AS are you using?

2. From the side

3. I pull back on the syringe the amout I will draw, then I put the pin in the vial and push the air in to create a vacume. Then I turn the vial upside down and pull back very slow.... if I see a lot of air bubbles I just push some back into the vial.

Taking test although this shouldn't matter for purposes of the question I don't think. For question 3, my question relates to using amps not vials, and I think that is the problem I'm having. No trouble with vials. Thanks.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    1. What AS are you using?

2. From the side

3. I pull back on the syringe the amout I will draw, then I put the pin in the vial and push the air in to create a vacume. Then I turn the vial upside down and pull back very slow.... if I see a lot of air bubbles I just push some back into the vial.
    Thereya go. and i prefer a Tueday, Sunday or Monday, Friday split.

OG

Actually OG, I'm looking for the weekly dosage of the above-stated protocol. Also, do you have any advice for minimizing air bubbles when drawing from an amp?

Sure it does. Some different esters need to be taken more frequently. SUS you should inj EOD, CYP or ENAN 2 times a week say Monday and Thurday. Just take the weekly doseages and split it among the injections. Very simple concept.

Now on 3 you can use the same concept just don't turn the amp upside down. It could make a mess.

Ok Mud, I think we're talking past each other, but I appreciate your help anyway. It's enan. I'm taking the 250mg/ml twice a week and want to know if I should use every 4 days or every 5 days. The total desired weekly dosage should be near 400 mg/week. Do you see what I'm saying? What would the dosage per week be if using every 4 days?Conversely, what would the weekly dosage be if using every 5 days?

Thanks.

No I would just do your injections 2x a week. Enan's half-life is very long and your levels will stay leveled.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No I would just do your injections 2x a week. Enan's half-life is very long and your levels will stay leveled.
    I agree with TMM here. A few little bubbles wont do anything. But u can turn leave a big bubble inside and turn the syringe up and down to scrap away all the little bubbles stuck on the sides. Then push plunger up to get the big bubble out. Does that make any sense...

OG

Ya, that makes sense, and I did try that but when I pushed the plunger I had a drop of the oil come out and roll down but the air bubble stayed in.

Thread Information