Anabolicmonster is offline New Member

injecting today need help quick

Hey,
    I will be injecting 250mg of enathate into my quad today with a 23g 1" pin I printed out pictures of spot injections but it's still hard to tell how far down my leg do I shoot. Could you guys tell me a easy to find this out.

Derek

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

I just did my first two quad injection in the past two weeks. The first one I did was lower down and that really caused my alot of pain and problems. The second one I did yesterday...higher up and have alot less discomfort. I would aim higher. Just make sure you aspirate and take it very slow.

Bri

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    its in the upper region of your leg. Kinda on the outside. right above where your IT band runs. Just check for the meaty part of your thigh. Happy pricking

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Do not despair! It doesn't need to be that exact. I usually choose a spot outside the centerline (on the outside half) of my thigh. Anywhere along the length should be fine. I don't know if its really necessary, but I always bend my knee to at least 90 degrees and get a gentle stretch in the muscles. Look for any blood vessels that may be close to the surface of the skin - to avoid jabbing them - and you are ready. Swab, stick, plunge, and massage. Its easy.

T

Anabolicmonster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    its in the upper region of your leg. Kinda on the outside. right above where your IT band runs. Just check for the meaty part of your thigh. Happy pricking
    Hey,
    Let's say you put your hand on your waist how far down do you go.

Derek

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Just go about half way down towards the side, and shoot away. If you hit a nerve, well, then you know not to go back to that spot. It's all about learning the best place for you.

Thread Information