superwillz is offline New Member

Cypionate Vs. Enanthate

Which is better Test Cypionate 200 or Test Enanthate 250?
    What is the difference between the Good/Bad of each?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Both are close to being the same. I'd say go with which ever one is the better deal (and of course is legit).

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    I would go w/ enanthate for the fact of the extra mg's...

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I think no matter what you take im going to kick your ass in the gym this year superwillz, but go with the enthanate bro....cant wait to see ya

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the bros here go with the Enanthate 250 if you have a choice between the two. They are very similar and to be honest you will not notice a difference. Also keep in mind legit Cypionate is actually harder to come by then the Enanthate.

-Diesel

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel72
    I agree with the bros here go with the Enanthate 250 if you have a choice between the two. They are very similar and to be honest you will not notice a difference. Also keep in mind legit Cypionate is actually harder to come by then the Enanthate.

-Diesel
    Cyp and enan are essentially the same.

Are you guys using vet testosterone or human grade?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Cyp is larger by 1 carbon atom.

Enanthate is a straight chain ester, Cyp is semi-cyclonic

Enanthate first, Cyp second.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cypionate Vs. Enanthate-enan.gif   Cypionate Vs. Enanthate-cyp.gif  

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    Post Deleted!

I knew it was one or the other that was longer.

Thanks for the info. Man you learn something new every day.

-Diesel

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, the cyp ester contains a total of 8 carbons, while the enanthate ester contains 7 carbons. The more carbon atoms an ester has, the greater the partition coeffecient (or oil:water solubility). This generally means that the more carbon atoms an ester has, the more lipid soluble the molecule becomes (so the higher the partition coeffecient, the more the molecule is dissolved in oil or body fat). The generalization can be made that the more carbon atoms an ester has, the greater the half-life the molecule will have. This is because you are slowing the rate at which the test molecule is transferred from the lipid environment to the water in the blood. It is also true that you must consider the total ester weight when accounting for mg strength of the molecule. Adding more carbons to the ester increases total molecular weight. So on a mg/mg basis, one could attempt to say that since enanthate has only 7 carbons in its ester, and cyp has 8 carbon atoms, the enanthate molecule would contain more test. But this comparison can only be made when comparing exact mg/mg weights, ie. you can't really compare 250mg of enanthate and 200mg of cyp. You could however state that when comparing 200 mg of cyp vs. 200mg of enanthate, the enanthate would contain more test per mg. But what is only one carbon atom? Well to some people, it can be significant. IMO, these two esters have relatively identical half-lives, with neither differing by more than a day or two. Some people prefer one over the other. I tend to find both pretty comparable in overall efficacy. So with that in mind, if you could get the enanthate 250mg cheaper than the cyp 200mg it would seem to make better sense to go with the enanthate. But like alredy stated, cyp is generally harder to get, and is often more expensive. If cost isn't a factor, then try both and see which you like. For some people, there may be a noticible difference in kinetics and subsequently efficacy.
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 08-12-2003 at 09:44 AM.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank you ichabodcrane, thats good.

Thread Information