Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

25 guage pin issues??

Hey all. I'm starting my second cycle. I read some threads some bros posted who use 25 guage needles. They were recommended for reducing the pain and scarring.

I gave my first shot yesterday with a 25 guage. The pin is so small it didn't even hurt at all - - a great thing. (I sucked up the oil with a larger pin) However, I could barely push the oil into the quad through the 25 guage. I ended up taking it out and sticking myself twice. I'm putting quite a bit of pushing pressure on the plunger and am a bit nervous about snapping that little pin.

Can anyone who uses 25 guage pins shed some light on this situation.

Thanks, GO

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

I got the 25g too due to recomendations from the board and had trouble myself this morning...one of the tips broke right off and my juice spilled out. I did get one in my quad OK but the glute was tough

BDTR is offline Retired
    Warm the oil with water before you draw, then suck it up and switch pins then inject. It'll come out smoother. I don't like warming the syringe though, paranoid about melting.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could try warming the AS up a bit. I used 25g pins with Cyp and yes it does take longer to inject but I din't need to push so hard that I thought the pin would bend or snap.

I got 25g pins can I take the pin part off of the one I drew with and replace it with one from another? Won't the juice spill out?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    I use 25's for certain sites as well.......

another plus(other than the one you mentioned), is that a slow inject means better dispersal of the aas, and less post injection discomfort.

i agree with the above posts. also, make sure you take your time bro. dont try to rapidly force the juice into the site youre using. put some pressure on, but let the plunger do the work. yes, it will take a while, but the rewards in the end are well worth it.......less scarring, and less muscle soreness, along with better dispersal.

peace I4L

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Just order some 23g they don't hurt either and you won't have that problem.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    always have used 25g...never had a problem

your not supposed to ram it all in within 3 seconds though.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    I use 25's for certain sites as well.......

another plus(other than the one you mentioned), is that a slow inject means better dispersal of the aas, and less post injection discomfort.

i agree with the above posts. also, make sure you take your time bro. dont try to rapidly force the juice into the site youre using. put some pressure on, but let the plunger do the work. yes, it will take a while, but the rewards in the end are well worth it.......less scarring, and less muscle soreness, along with better dispersal.

peace I4L
    BUMP this reply. Just apply constant pressure and keep an eye on the tick marks on the side of the syringe. It's not uncommon for it to take me 90 seconds or more per cc through a 25 1" pin...even longer for 1.5".

Can I use the 25g on delts and bi's

richard gear is offline New Member
    not to much difference 25/23 .you could break smaller 25 off in that ass. not much difference in the scar tissue either.that the pain its always worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information