ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Bust In Sacramento Ca.

Owner of Diamond Nutrition busted and LE anticipates further arrests.

http://www.thepresstribune.com/main...&ArticleID=2845

Saturday, August 09, 2003

High-speed chase leads to arrest

By Jason Probst

Police arrested a man Tuesday after a high-speed chase through East Roseville.

Officers took Jeffrey Scott Stuard of Roseville into custody on six charges, including transportation and possession of drugs, evading police and multiple counts of hit-and-run.

Prior to the chase, the suspect was identified by the county’s Special Investigations Unit (SIU) to be in transport of a large amount of illegal steroids and police were dispatched to assist them in stopping Stuard.

The vehicle Stuard was driving collided with four other vehicles in heavy traffic, reaching speeds up to 80 mph, before crashing into a power transfer box near the intersection of Lead Hill Drive and North Sunrise. SIU officers recovered an estimated $10,000 of suspected steroids from the vehicle.

Stuard apparently intentionally collided with two vehicles, as well as two accidental collisions to elude officers during the chase, according to law enforcement officials. One motorist sustained minor injuries. No one else was injured during the chase.

Suspects Ernest Harrison, 42, of Folsom, was arrested Tuesday and Richie Mishal, 38, of El Dorado Hills, the following day, after a two-year investigation by local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

Law enforcement officials said they saw Harrison hand a white bag later found to contain hundreds of steroid vials to Stuard in the parking lot of US Nutrition in the Sacramento area. Stuard then drove to Roseville and was apprehended by police after the pursuit.

Harrison was charged with possession of a controlled substance and criminal conspiracy, and according to Jeff Cameron, SIU commander, was linked with Stuard during an investigation into steroid trafficking.

“We began an investigation regarding the steroid distribution activities of Stuart and other individuals in the Sacramento County area who were suspected of being distributors of injectible steroids,” Cameron said. “Through the course of our investigation we were able to determine that Stuard and Harrison were conspiring to distribute steroids, and many surveillances were documented that put those two together.”

Mishal is suspected of employing Harrison to coordinate covert sales of steroids, according to prosecutors, and has amassed considerable wealth from the criminal conspiracy, according to the complaint filed against him.

His wealth and extensive family ties in Jordan, with the possibility of flight to that country, led to the $1 million bail.

Superior Court Judge Frances Kearney took under submission a request by defense attorneys for the men to reduce the amount to $500,000.

Cameron says that the investigation into local steroid trafficking is ongoing but that progress is being made as officers link the persons involved.

“From our investigation, we were able to surmise that a transaction had occurred between (the suspects). Steroid trafficking has been around forever. It’s a very closed society and there are not a whole lot of people who are involved in the use of steroids. It is a huge business. But this investigation is ongoing, and we anticipate further arrests

Farm boy is offline Junior Member
    damn if that don't make your skin crawl.

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    That sucks,,lets just hope he was using some of them as well,, that way he can fight bubba off in jail, But on a serious note: It's a damn shame and I hate to see people go down for stuff like this,,,knowing damn well their were probably crack heads standing on the corner watching this guys life being turned upside down!!!!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Thats scary

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    WOW, that cops a REAL HERO NOW!!!!!!! OOO he caught a guy with steroids . He saved the word!! I bet he is so proud. What a joke.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah and i bet the cop probally has sauced before and if he hasnt some of his fuckin cop freinds probally have......SHit i got a bunch a freinds that r cops and are FUCKIN juice heads.......its great my one freind traded a PBA card for a bottle of QV decca to my other freind who isnt a cop.......
    FUCK it yeah that sucks though........

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Yeah and i bet the cop probally has sauced before and if he hasnt some of his fuckin cop freinds probally have......SHit i got a bunch a freinds that r cops and are FUCKIN juice heads.......its great my one freind traded a PBA card for a bottle of QV decca to my other freind who isnt a cop.......
    FUCK it yeah that sucks though........

whats a PBA card???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I grew up in Roseville. Weird.

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    Damn i hate to see that happen, it really sucks. I just hope he dont get the book thrown at him, theres a lot more people doing a lot more stuff who get off easy. I hope they dont try to make an example out of him.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    It’s a shame that people who take extra steps to improve their appearance – the activity which does not hurt others, but rather improves the society (remember the obesity problems) – are being degraded to the level of crack heads by the law.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    =( it is sad

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    10,000 in steroids is nothing. Thats just 10 cycles.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    DAMN. I need a new source now. Mine just got busted
    jk
    Fucker shouldnt have hit other vehicles though. If someone I knew got hurt by the guy running from the police, I dont care what his offense was, I would be pretty pissed. Guy just seems like an idiot REGARDLESS.

big swoll is offline Member
    "It’s a very closed society and there are not a whole lot of people who are involved in the use of steroids ."

---if they only knew!!!

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    only $10 grand in gear?? this is what they busted him for?? sounds weird, usually they bust someone for recreational drugs (coc, her, crack etc...) and find juice with it as well.......i can't believe they are targeting only gear distributors. much better to leave crack dealers out on the streets............

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    They probably busted him because he wouldn't give a discount to the cops.

jcrew.com is offline Banned

my take

Quote Originally Posted by tony_canuck
    only $10 grand in gear?? this is what they busted him for?? sounds weird, usually they bust someone for recreational drugs (coc, her, crack etc...) and find juice with it as well.......i can't believe they are targeting only gear distributors. much better to leave crack dealers out on the streets............

i think every cop wants to be a bodybuilder but they'd rather sit at a donut shop than lift heavy ass weights. i hate pigs. i have too much pride to work in a profession where 90% of the time you're not protecting people but rather destroying good, honest, hard working peoples lives. congratulations assholes. real fine job you did there.

white boy

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Its all about distribution. Busting a distributor makes them look DAMN good to the public. Now they can plea bargin his ass for the higher up guy.
    He better not snitch on me or I will GREEN LIGHT HIS ASS

Austex is offline Member
    You know what's funny, those guys were probably drawing straws for who got the most winstrol .

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    What ever happened to catching terroists? How about Joe crack? Thats right they cant because there will always be someone ahead of the game

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    You know what's funny, those guys were probably drawing straws for who got the most winstrol.
    Fucking rights! You beat me to that comment. The stuff will have to be destoyed at some point and you better believe that some ball tickling black moustached cop will be filling their pockets. They're as crooked as the next person!

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I can't imagine making a lot of money dealing steroids only, you'd have to deal other shit as well don't you think.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I hope he goes to prison for a long time. Not because of the gear, but because he endangered the lives of innocent people by crashing into other cars. The foolish part is that he would probably be in less trouble if he didn't run.

However, I do agree that the cops should use their resources to fight real crime. I don't think I have ever heard of a steroid related "drive by" or gang war.

Thread Information