Gimpin is offline New Member

D-bol and weight gains...

I have been taking d-bol for going on 2 wks now along with t400... From what I understand I should be noticing some weight gains soon. Don't get me wrong I have seen pretty damn good strength gains... especially for my size. I weigh 154lbs and I am doing 80lb dumbell bench for 6 on my very last set, total sets 27, that was today. Should I expect to be gaining some weight in the next week or two? I am eating like a horse, roughly 6 times a day and not light meals. Any help would be great thanks.

~G

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    How many mg's of each? Kinda early yet!

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpin
    I have been taking d-bol for going on 2 wks now along with t400... From what I understand I should be noticing some weight gains soon. Don't get me wrong I have seen pretty damn good strength gains... especially for my size. I weigh 154lbs and I am doing 80lb dumbell bench for 6 on my very last set, total sets 27, that was today. Should I expect to be gaining some weight in the next week or two? I am eating like a horse, roughly 6 times a day and not light meals. Any help would be great thanks.

~G
    Did you say 27 sets of dumbells or 27 reps? If it is 27 sets then you are way over training yourself.

cfase is offline Junior Member
    Yah i saw that too. 27 sets?? holy shit!

C

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    27 sets is serious overtraining there. Hack like 10 sets off that workout.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    You should see some weight within your first week or so on D-bol. It started to show its watery weight gain on me in about 4-7 days.

Further information about your cycle as well as your cycle history will help greatly.

-Diesel

PS - AND PLEASE GOD LET THE 27 BE A TYPO!!! DOH!

40 mg/ed... and today was the first day I have ever done that many sets. I just couldn't get tired today, maybe due to not using enough weight or what I do not know. I know that 27 is a whole hell of a lot, but I did flat d/b, incline d/b, hammer strength flat and incline, flat barbell and incline, and some flies. I normally only do about 12-16 sets. My cycle consists of :

weeks1-10 800mg/wk test enanth
    1-6 30-50mg/ed d-bol
    plus PCT

~G

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    You will not see the Enanthate until around week 4 or so.

You say 30-50mg of D-bol Every day... what does that mean bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel72
    You will not see the Enanthate until around week 4 or so.

You say 30-50mg of D-bol Every day... what does that mean bro?
    That means exactly what it says... the 1st week 30mg/ed 2nd week 40mg/ed 3-6 weeks 50mg/ed.

animal333 is offline New Member
    T-400 sucked for me, but I love D-bol. Good luck and go back to the routine that does not contain 27 sets, although I am impressed you could do that many sets.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpin

~G
    I started dbol on Monday. Noticed increased strength yesterday and water gain. From what I've read in the previous posts about dbol - you feel the strength first, but you don't get actual physical appearance gains till 3 or 4 weeks down the road.

So, it looks like it's going well with you - as it supposed to be. and you should notice gains in a couple of weeks.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Mmmm everytime I run Dbol I see the weight gain in the first week, all water, and I get real puffy. The test won't kick in for a while yet, around week 4 probably.

I'm a bit dubious about the Dbol you're running tbh.

27 sets bump up the weight !

TANK

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    yea definately bump up the weight

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    dbol is tricky

Thread Information