gorilla is offline Associate Member

Gorilla Needs Help Big Time

Im totally confused?????????????

about four days ago i start feeling my right nipple start getting sore and sensitive!!!!!!!!!! Im NOT on any AS, the last time I was on was back in late july 2001 (4 months ago) and i was on deca only 200mg/week(i wasnt a member here yet and didnt know better). Could gyno be hitting me THIS long after??????????

Another reason could be because ive been putting on some good weight lately (15lbs) in the past month or so using creatine and ALOT of food????? Yeah some of it is fat but my strength is thru the roof!!! Could this jump in weight be converting naturally into estrogen????????? THIS SUCKS!!!! I know im prone to gyno but this is reduculous!!!!

I ve also started taking Zn (30mg/night) which is supposed to increase test levels....could that be aromatizing???????

These three things are the only things I could possibly think of that are causing my right nipple getting sore!!!!!!! please what does everyone suggest!!

heres what i have done so far!!!! Luckly i had some liquidex on order from last week. So it got here a few hours ago (monday) and I took .5mg (15 drops) and plan on doing this again in two days!!! is that right/wrong/more/less.....

gorilla

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    south florida;
    are you doing pot or beer or other rec drugs? They are known to increase estrogen. If you are doing GHB, prolactin coud be your problem (discharge from nipple?)
    Prolactin gyno could be caused by a host of other things, do a general search and see for yourself.
    Or all this accumulated fat is aromatizing your test into estrogen....
    And then it might just be over reaction to an itch....no flame

havent done GHB for a while....pot NO...alcohol barely (2 drinks/week if that)....prolactin gyno huh!!! well either way is liquidex good for this???

gorilla

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    yep - liquidex is good for that.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gorilla
    havent done GHB for a while....pot NO...alcohol barely (2 drinks/week if that)....prolactin gyno huh!!! well either way is liquidex good for this???

gorilla
    Prolactin is a hormone responsible for milk production. It appears in women as well as men. Upon pregnancy, prolactin levels will go up drastically.
    Elevated prolactin levels in men may occur after certain medications and aas use. Extremely high levels combined with high growth hormone are a sign of agromegalie.
    Excessive secretion of prolactin -hyperprolactinemia - is a relative common disorder in humans. This condition has numerous causes, including prolactin-secreting tumors and therapy with certain drugs.
    Common manifestations of hyperprolactinemia in women include amenorrhea (lack of menstrural cycles) and galactorrhea (excessive or spontaneous secretion of milk). Men with hyperprolactinemia typically show hypogonadism, with decreased sex drive, decreased sperm production and impotence. Such men also often show breast enlargement (gynecomastia ), but very rarely produce milk.

Since you are not using rec drugs, I doubt it is prolactin though.
    Your best bet is to have a hormone screen down and check for LH, free TEST, estrogen, prolactin, FSH if itch does not subside and/or gets worse and then decide.

Liquidex does not combat prolactin gyno.

HYPOGONADISM WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i can still blow loads, i love getting laid, ahhhhhhhhhh man im turning into a female?????????? Im going to the doc today!!!!!! I think that my estrogen levels are going to be a bit low because I took .5mg of liquidex yesterday....but atleast theyll tell me about all the other hormones!!!!!!!!!

WTF this sucks......I hope im not going to be a woman in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gorilla

jersey juice is offline Member
    My 2 cents...A buddy of mine who had cycled on & off for a few years decided to stop. 3 months later he developed gyno & ended up having to get surgery to have it removed. I forget exactly what happened that the doctor said, but he advised me to run anti e's for a few weeks after a cycle & when you come off for more time than you were on to continue to take nolva eod for a while. Sorry that I don't know the exact amount of time but it can very well happen.

Thread Information