Thread: I'm shrinking

Justin is offline New Member

Angry I'm shrinking

I am a week into a two week cycle of Clen .(12345666654321) - I'm at the first six. I have been loosing some fat, but I also lost just over an inch in my arms. I've read that clen is supposed to be anti-catabolic, but I was wondering if it can burn muscle as well as fat for some people. Or, If I have some bunk shit that could be eating away at my arms. I am considering stopping the clen today, but I won't if you guys don't think that is my problem.

I have been off of an 8 cycle of Deca 200 for a month and a half. I don't think I could be loosing muscle from comming of that this late but let me know. My diet, workouts, and everything has remained constant except for a little more cardio. Give me your best advice,

Thanx,
    Bros

Veggie is offline New Member
    How much cardio?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Justin,
    I have no experience with clen (yet) but everything I've read has indicated that...it's recommended that you use one something like primobolan or winstrol when using clen (or cytomel -T3) as it reduces the chance of lean tissue breakdown. I plan on doing a pre-contest stack of clen, T3 and primo this coming winter.
    Pete

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    You will almost always loose some muscle when you loose fat. That is why you want to loose the fat SLOWLY: 1-2 lbs a week at most.

Thread Information