MrDiesel is offline New Member

Trimming chest fat deposits

I just finished mt t-400, and am doin 3 cc's of sust 250 weekly. Picking up my winny today and clems how should I run it. I eat well, drink plenty of water, and take glutamine, CLA, anti estrogens, chrysin, and plenty of protein. I do cardio 4-5 times a week for 20-30 min. I'm 5'10 197 lbs, and 11% bf. When I get bloated the fat goes straight my chest. (not gyno though) What can I do to eliminate this? I want to cut up and can't get eq. i need to trim the fat off my chest quick help!

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro... there's no way to spot reduce except for the magic pill... and that's only available to a very exclusive club. Sounds to me like it's just water retention... though I've never heard of anyone just getting it on the chest... that's a new one to me. The best advice I can give you is make sure you are drinking extra water (1+ gal/day) and examine the type and dosages of your anti-e's. You may need to adjust that. Good luck!

Originally posted by Boston
    Sorry bro... there's no way to spot reduce except for the magic pill...
    not quite true...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the alpha 2 adrenoceptor is responsible for the large pockets of stubborn fat that women have and smaller pockets (usually) of stubborn fat that men have. Chest fat in men is almost always alpha 2 rich.

Note- A2 density is related to 2 factors genetics and estrogen exposure of the tissue (which is why women have so much more A2 dense tissue)
    The problem is two-fold

a. high alpha density= down regulation of NE production= no lipolysis

b. poor blood flow to the tissue= less active drug either beta or alpha adrenergic able to reach tissue

transdermal solution delivery of an ALPHA BLOCKER which increases which has the dual effect of central vasodialation.. slightly better blood flow and peripheral vasoconstriction which means less of the active drug delivered systemically... more importantly it allows a large dose of the drug to be delivered to tissue that would otherwise have little or no exposure.. tissue that benefits most from A2 blockade.

High concentrations of an alpha 2 blocker delivered to A2 rich cells increases local lipolysis... by allowing NE to be released and by not allowing its downregulation... OF NOTE-- the reason that this is SO EFFECTIVE is that without the A2 density this fat would be normally (relatively) easy to lose... the addition of the alpha blocker sets things straight (as they should be)_ and then adds a little, or a lot (depends on # of A2 and individual tolerance), NE kick to improve the lipolysis.

If you want some anecdotal reports.. go to elitefitness.com and search for Yohimburn... then make the decision for yourself whether its possible.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    OK... UUUHH... What he said.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member

macro.......as always

a valuable source of knowledge..........

topical yohimbine hcl, using sportscreme, ben-gay, capscium-containing sport cream (i use a mixture of them all in varying amounts) will indeed increase lipolysis and decrease adipose cell density at the site.........it works.

go to www.anabolicfitness.com for the yohimbine and do some research on carriers at elite...........

Unity66

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Lipo suction..............

Thread Information