djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Another Gyno Thread!

I have some soft nipples. I have had them for I guess as long as I can remember, but I may have gotten them from an anadrol cycle I did a long time ago or possibly from my first sus cycle. I didnt have any anti-e's at the time and didnt have a clue as to what I was doing.

Anyway, if it is gyno (no hard lump, just a little soft tissue which may be a figment of my imagination) and I have had it for awhile, is there anything that will make it go away? besides surgery.

Thanks for the help.

I am taking Letrozole with my current cycle.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Hit the cardio if you aren't already lean. if it's not very noticable now, getting your bf% down will help it tremendously. THere are several types of gyno...the one you seem to describe can be helped by losing BF%. IF you are already lean, then surgery is your only option.

PPV
    PPV is offline New Member
    Lots of people have had alot of luck using yohimburn DF on the nipples, along with a good diet/cardio... You can get it from www.yohimburn.com. Theres lots of info on it at the extreme boards

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Well I am currently about 11.5% body fat. So Nolvadex or Bromo wont do anything?

Thread Information