mike267 is offline New Member

Question Dianabol or Primobolan

I have 2 questions. First, I’m thinking of starting a basic cycle of either Dianabol or Primobolan . I can get both orally at a reasonable price from a reliable source. I’m not looking for enormous gains, maybe 10 pounds or so. Which one of these do you recommend and at what dosage? Second, will taking either one of these orally for a cycle between 8-10 weeks have any negative effect on my liver? Any response would be appreciated.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Use test.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Of the 2, Primo tabs are certainly the least liver toxic, but they're also rediculously expensive. It's too bad the 100mg amps are so scarce these days.

I would be very surprised if you could gain 10 pounds of LBM in 8 weeks on just Primo tabs. In fact, I'd consider it a miracle. On the other hand, you could realistically gain 10 pounds on dbol in about 10 days. Too bad the majority of those quick gains is excess fluid.

Combine test prop with dbol for 6-8 weeks and you've got yourself a fabulous little stack that will give you exactly what you're looking for.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    My comments and advice is based on my reading knowledge not experience. I hope it helps, and take it as you may.

Agreed that Primo is least in liver toxicity. A lot of people here will say if you're looking to only gain 10lbs AS is not the answer. Esp if you're only 6'1 175 like your profile states.

Anyway. Either one, a 10 week cycle is probably more optimal.

For 10lbs of solid muscle, and even more than 10lbs with minimal side effects on your ENTIRE body, you could do a cycle with test. I don't know how keen you are on injecting or if your source can get you this, but here's a cycle that might work.

wk 1-6 Test Propionate 400mg ew
    wk 1-10 Primobolan DEPOT (NOT TABS) 200mg ew

Vets, do you agree?

Doc

better yet bump the tets prop to 8 weeks not 6

mike267 is offline New Member
    Thanks Doc, Goldenear, and bdtr for your input. It will all be considered while I do a little more research. Once I'm off the cycle and if I keep up in the gym, will I keep most of my gains minus some water loss? Thanks again for your replies.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    That depends on what constiutes the gains. If it's all water, then you won't keep anything. If you build quality LBM, then there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to retain all of that extra muscle as long as your training and diet are sufficient.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I agree, the weight you put on with dbol and the weight you put on with primo will be different. One you will lose a lot of, even with correct pct and the other you should keep a large percentage of your gains.

Use this as a guide, if you want to blow up quick and lose it quick then dbol in shorter cycles will work but is liver toxic. If your after quality gains with less sides, primo maybe your best bet

RayL is offline Associate Member
    I am only speaking from research, not experience. You will be wasting your time with an oral only cycle. Especially if you use only one compound. I wouldn't recomend using the Dbol for more than 4-5 weeks unless you will be getting your liver values checked on a regular basis. Also, if you use Dbol, make sure you have some Nolvadex on hand (unless you want to wear a bra) and Clomid for post cycle.

The reason I suggeted Test Prop is because it's a shorter cycle and you can get those test levels up high. The primo is just good stuff, but I think you've made a good decision to keep reading and keep lifting.

Good luck.

Doc

Thread Information