Magic22 is offline New Member

Had to stop cycle early...Will there be problems?

I just finished my 4th week of my first cycle. 250mg/deca 500mg/sust weekly. I have to stop early. A loved one was digging in some places where they shouldn't have been and found where I had it stashed. Are there any mental or physical negatives of stopping early (focusing on anything that may actually effect me, i.e. I have read that some people have experienced depression by stopping to early.) My second question is about clomid? I was on a 10 week cycle and was going to start clomid at week 13. Now that I have to stop early, do I wait three weeks before taking clomid and will the dosages be the same? I am really pissed off about the entire thing but I am trying to make the best of it. Any help would be great.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Follow through with your clomid, three wks after your final injection. I'd say 100mg for 21 days would be good.

Shouldn't have any substantial mental or physical swings.

Keep the calories up for a few weeks above maintenance

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG, that would suck. I'm sorry to hear someone found it. Did they throw it away?

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I'd be so pissed! I'm lucky, my girfriend knows and so does my ex so if my daughter ever found them my ex would be cool. Thankfully all syringes are out of my daughters reach and so are any tablets - infact she'd never get to any of it!!
    However, if my parents found - HELL they write me out of the family!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm wondering what I would do if my kids asked what the hell those HGH vials were in the fridge? NOT GOOD. But, I have them hidden behind the pickles....

The Base is offline Associate Member
    You say that, my Mother in law came up last weekend and my HGH was in the fridge - she didn't say anything though - thank god!

They didn't throw it away but if I don't get rid of it then they will get rid of me. I am trying to figure out a way to keep it for a future date.

Thanks for the input Pheedno

Thread Information