Thread: E.Q. or Deca

arkdave is offline New Member

E.Q. or Deca

I'm gonna do a fina cycle(225mg/wk) and want to stack it with either deca or eq. Which one do you guys think i should go with, for getting the most gains while dropping my bf. I've used deca before with test, but couldnt tell much from it.and i've never used e.q. About how much eq should i take a week if i decide on it, i was thinking about 500/wk . Also i was wanting to know if tren is as bad on hair loss as test is. I've heard it doesnt convert into dht.
    Thanx

The Iron Game Guest
    Apples or Oranges. It all comes down to personal preference, mine is with eq but until you have tried both you will never know.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i totally agree with IG....you'll be happy with either one. i'd go with the EQ, but that's just my preference.

The Iron Game Guest
    No one recommended for arkdave to do the deca and fina but also no one ruled it out. Some people can do as much as 1000mgs of deca and not suffer from progestin related side effects others can do as little as 200 and face the problem. He isnt going to know if he is prone or not until he tries it. Personally I hate deca but it has its benefits.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Ark Dave, I am a firm believer in both compounds, deca and EQ. Greed says run both. However, I like EQ FL'ed at 600mg per week. 500 should suffice as you called it......

4plates is offline Banned
    im with eq on thisone also,since it dosent aromatise,i think it would be the best.also for cutting it will give you a nice vascular look and nice quality muscle.
    run @600 mg wk

arkdave is offline New Member
    appreciate the advice. I'll probably go with eq, i was wanting to try it anyway.

Thread Information