Thread: cycle advise

jobedog is offline Junior Member

cycle advise

Cycle is 600mg/wk of Eq. and 400mg/wk test cyp., 10wks. , I know the clomid routine of 1st. day off 150mg, #2 100, #3 50 and then 50mg/day for a couple weeks. I always seem to lose most of my gain so I scored some clenbuterol to try. Can someone help me as in when to start it, how often and at what dosages? Also am goin to try creatine afterwards also. THANKS

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Ummmm...clomid should be 3 weeks after last injection not first day off. Run it 300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days, and 50mg for days.

(edit) 3 weeks for eq and 2 weeks for cyp
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 08-12-2003 at 07:47 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh ya...as far as clen ...start low and see how react to it (20-40mcg ED). You're going to have dial in where you feel comfortable on it...but be careful on it. Do it an hour after breakfast and an hour before a workout...but not later than 3PM or you won't sleep at night. Go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You could do ECA during the 2 weeks off.

jobedog is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, but at what point post cycle do I start the clen . and is it okay runnin it with clomid, also are you refering to the eca stacklike gnc sells

Quote Originally Posted by jobedog
    Thanks, but at what point post cycle do I start the clen. and is it okay runnin it with clomid, also are you refering to the eca stacklike gnc sells
    I always start my clen when I begin my post cycle clomid. It act as an anti-catabolic. Run the clomid as Hustla states and IMO I would switch your doses around. Run the test @ 600mg/wk for 11wks and the EQ @ 400mg/wk for 10.

Thread Information