You can listen to the first part of the interview here:
    http://broadcastmonsters.com/USSport...show080603.asx

Sorry if this is a repost

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Guru, NOT. Mick Hart sucks.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not working for me..

Also, Just out of curiosity, why is everyone soo against this guy? Isn't he on our side? I know some of his methods (bridging, oral cycles,etc..) aren't to smart, but what else gives?

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Duchaine was and is the steroid guru.....Hands down.....RIP......

BDTR is offline Retired
    Duchaine was and is the only person i'd call a steroid guru, however some of his opinions could be VERY harmful to newbies. ie: usnic acid and DNP which he pushed like it was going out of style.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Thats most true bdtr, but I miss his extreme cycles and info...he is missed.....

FORGET MICK HART, I couldn't take the idiot who's running the damn show. He is sooo annoying! How this guy is on the radio, is mind blowing!!!!

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    FORGET MICK HART, I couldn't take the idiot who's running the damn show. He is sooo annoying! How this guy is on the radio, is mind blowing!!!!
    I hated that interview... I am dumber from having heard it... The guy doing the interview couldn't talk or finish a complete thought. And I swear he had a mouth full of marbles. Mick Hart was ok, he said some funny things, but they cut the interview off right about the time he starts talking about cycles and going into detail about different gears.

Peace,
    CC

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy
    I hated that interview... I am dumber from having heard it... The guy doing the interview couldn't talk or finish a complete thought. And I swear he had a mouth full of marbles. Mick Hart was ok, he said some funny things, but they cut the interview off right about the time he starts talking about cycles and going into detail about different gears.

Peace,
    CC
    Agreed...I swear there was so much radio silence from that Bozo, I thought it was screwed up. Also, I couldn't even make it to here Mick Hart, that bozo seriously is a waste of air space..

Flounder is offline New Member
    Damn - that radio guy needs to learn to talk! For a supposedly objective look at steroids , he used the term "steroid abuse " way too often.

The only interesting thing he said, at least I think I heard it, which may be true or not, is that 35 and over year olds can get steroids legally in UK. Of course, he had to amend that remark by saying this was the result of a "loophole in the law - an unfortunate loophole."

Yes, I heard that as well, but I thought he said US not UK..I was like...Give me a fucking break. If it were that easy....I could only imagine

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Say what you may about Mick, I have had several email conversations with him...and I think he a solid grasp on things. I like that he has no bullshit about him. He bases his gear and cycle knowledge on practical applications, not just theories.

JMHO

D

twosocks40 is offline Member
    The dude talking is a moron. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even hear mick. I wonder if that guy has a degree in broadcasting.

-B

before7 is offline New Member

mick hart

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    The dude talking is a moron. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't even hear mick. I wonder if that guy has a degree in broadcasting.

-B
    he is a good guy just a little old school and really is against over doing the gear. a little is okay and a little bit more doesnt make it any better concept ...

Thread Information