Jr_Mafia is offline New Member

First time user...Very Soon!!

Hey guys first I wanna say this site is the SHIT!!! K on to the question am gonna pick up 50 winny pills in a few days here so I have a few question to0 ask...... Oh right now am 5'9 190 pounds......

1. How many should I take a day?
    2. Will I see results in a month?
    3. What sideffects should I know about before taking them?
    4. If I stop after 1 cycle (50 pills) will I shrink and be flabby again?

Thanks again
    Last edited by Jr_Mafia; 08-12-2003 at 11:58 PM.

Here is a pic of me.....as you can see I am a lil chubby......LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time user...Very Soon!! Wat should I know?-new88.jpg  
    Last edited by Jr_Mafia; 08-12-2003 at 11:40 PM.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Jr.
    Spend some time researching and learning before you go any further. This site is amazing and you'll find all the answers you need if you take the time.
    Take Care.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Dude you need alot more research before you do anything.
    First let's start w/ your stats. How old, how much do u weight? Height, Training experience etc..
    Your body fat % looks like it's high so before you do anything I would get on a good diet and cardio 5 days a week. Drop some fat then maybe think about taking something.
    Winny doesn't burn fat...diet and cardio do.
    And no offense but it doesn't look like you work out that much. So steriods are totally out of the question.
    You could get yourself some clen or eca or both and use that to help you along, but that's all I would recomend for right now.
    Winny's a good ending for a cycle but IMO you shouldn't use it alone unless your bf % is 10% or lower. Test should be the base of all cycles.
    So start by reading up in the educational forums about clomid etc. Then research some past threads about different cycles.
    Goodluck,

LOL....K am 24 5'9 190 pounds.....I have been doing cardio everyday for the last 6 months. Trust me....I have lost alot of weight....Right now i just wanna get cut and ripped fast....

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    winstrol wont do it, unless you take all 50 pills at once.... J/K.....listen to the bros... winstrol is not your answer.. go to the diet/workout forums.. when you think you're done learning and on a good program REREAD everything you've just read... then come talk to us. There is no one word answer or magic bullet. If there were, we wouldn't be here.

Tbull

Austex is offline Member
    You would be much better off sticking with a high aerobic training program and a high protein, low carb diet. Judging by the pic I'd say you're in the 20% body fat range, you definately don't want to run winstrol right now. Start off with an ECA stack, and with proper diet and training, you will see great results. When you slim down to the 10 - 14% bf range, and you still want to get more ripped, then you should think about running a cycle (while you're waiting for that time to come do some extensive research on AS, hang around AR and ask questions). Good luck

someday is offline Member
    If you post your diet and training routine then we can all help you out some more.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    If you post your diet and training routine then we can all help you out some more.
    Here is what I do

1. I only eat twice a day
    2. I go too the gym for an 1 and a half hour a day
    3. Cardio ( The ski machine ) 40 min on
    4. Then I lift weights
    5. I pop 10 edphedrine a day 8mg pills
    6. I dont eat after 8 pm
    7. I dont eat alot of junk or geasy food no more only on weekends sometimes

Hope this helps

popa is offline Senior Member
    you need to eat more...you can eat 4-6 CLEAN meals and still look hard and loose fat, if your eatting twice a day and your still chubby then that means that your 2 meals a day is full of fats..

someday is offline Member
    What do you usuallyeat for your meals?
    You might try switchin the cardio up, When i was really tryin to drop the weight, you couldn't beat running outside.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    JR Mafia

Ok. Now don't take the comments by the bro's as flames. They really are trying to help...as am I.

Listen to them when they tell you to train harder, increase your cardio, and lower your fat intake. Going by your picture I would say you have little lifting experience as your arms look rather small for a 190 lb'er.

I'd say get on a clean diet for a year with intensive cardio and a good weights regimen. Two meals won't cut it. Your body is incredibly smart and will know that your're only feeding it twice. It will store the food as fat coz there's nothing else to use for energy. Don't deprive it it's protein.

AAS won't do diddly squat for you (especially with two meals). There is no 'quick fix' to losing weight mate. If there were, then the world would be full of slim, gorgeous people. The reason it's not is because it takes hard work to look good, hard and ripped. And people just don't have the gumption to put in the hard work.

P.S. Can I get the number of the chick hanging off you????

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

hey

hey jr mafia

popa is offline Senior Member
    oh ya ...wecome to A.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickleby
    JR Mafia

Ok. Now don't take the comments by the bro's as flames. They really are trying to help...as am I.

Listen to them when they tell you to train harder, increase your cardio, and lower your fat intake. Going by your picture I would say you have little lifting experience as your arms look rather small for a 190 lb'er.

I'd say get on a clean diet for a year with intensive cardio and a good weights regimen. Two meals won't cut it. Your body is incredibly smart and will know that your're only feeding it twice. It will store the food as fat coz there's nothing else to use for energy. Don't deprive it it's protein.

AAS won't do diddly squat for you (especially with two meals). There is no 'quick fix' to losing weight mate. If there were, then the world would be full of slim, gorgeous people. The reason it's not is because it takes hard work to look good, hard and ripped. And people just don't have the gumption to put in the hard work.

P.S. Can I get the number of the chick hanging off you????
    LOL sure bro when am bored its all yours!!! hahahaha

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR. You could try doing your cardio (45mins) first thing in the morning on an empty stomach then lift later on in the day.

I would also reccommend doing some research into clenbuterol and ephedrine/caffeine/asprin mix and use the 2 week on/off programme, switching the 2 imbetween

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Hey Jr.,

Congratulations on 6 months of routine. Getting started and sticking with it is the hard part. You are definitely on the path of getting where you want to be (If any of us really ever get where we want to be). All of the bros are right on with their advice...running winny right now won't produce the results you are looking for. Posting your picture shows that you are really interested in getting where you want to be. With some adjustments, like what the bros are recommending above to diet and cardio program, you can get yourself in prime status to run a cycle - and with hard work it shouldn't take a real long time. Keep working out hard, hanging around here reading and asking questions, and it will all fall into place bro. Post some goals and keep us updated!! Welcome to AR!

peace,

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr_Mafia
    Here is what I do

1. I only eat twice a day
    This is your problem right here..... Your matabolism is so slow because you're not eating enough and not eating every couple hours.

You should try to eat a small meal evry 2.5 to 3 hours up to 7 meals a day. This will help your body burn fat and put on muscle. Go to the Diet forum to get a idea of some diets for yourself. The Winny will not do it for you at all. They are great when your bf is very low but when it is high you will see nothing.

Thread Information