Omus114 is offline New Member

What is a good cycle to put on some mass and cut up a lot

I am 6'3 225 w/about 20% body fat. I'm trying to reduce my body fat by quite a bit but still put on a decent amount of muscle. I am considering stacking winny with either deca or d-bol. any suggestions on this?

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    go with deca ,, d-bol made me kind of fatter.. Eat alot even though you are trying to lose fat>

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    well first off there is generally two types of stacks a bulking and a cutting. U in a sense are trying to have ur cake and eat it too. Mind the cliche. Anyway, i'd stick with one or the other and go from there. And if u are going to stack deca make sure there is a test somewhere in there to prevent ur dick from becomming useless.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member

Diet

Similar to what FI said it's not really the juice that's going to dictate how you look after your cycle. Sure different types of gear work better in different types of conditions. First determine what conditions you'll be facing before you decide what kind of gear you're going to use. For example winny (in my opinion) shines the brightest while on a low calorie diet.

Basically it's your diet that's going to dictate how ripped you are after your cycle.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with FI. Go for mass and then concentrate on cutting. No sense in trying to cut when your on a high calorie diet.

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    Omus,hey bro..dude,what I would do is this: get with the winstrol (do 2 1/2 ccs @4 times a week)deca (3 ccs once a week,)for 6 weeks,try to keep the calories high,but keep the portions down,meaning,eat 5-6 times a day,but portions no bigger than your hand laid flat.dont worry about carbs if you also wanna put on some mass.also,take some xenadrine or hydroxycut with your stack,and follow a low fat diet.you should be taking in a minimum of 3500 calories a day,and at least 250 grams of protein for somebody of your size..and throw in cardio (if you dont already)like boxing or kickboxing,and you'll see that 20% bf diminish to 7 - 8% or less depending on your metabolism,in 6 weeks..hope this helps..its worked for me before brother....see ya PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Of course 3cc's of deca could mean anything depending on the strength. You're better off recommending the dose in mg's.

man of steel, What mgs are you talking? Your sayin you get real gains both ways? Can you post a cycle to look at?

Fast R

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Mass cycle:
    400 mg deca
    500 mg test
    Dbal 40 mg per day
    cycle last 8-12 weeks long

Cutting cycle
    winnie depends on mg per cc i run 100 mg eod
    eq 600 mg per week
    premabolan 400 per week
    everything followed by clomid therapy at the end of the cycle