Dodd is offline New Member

Exclamation HGH, Sust, Deca and D-bol. Worth it?

Hello Big fellaz amd big fellaz to be.

I've been reading this site for a long time now, and has given me valuable knowledge and understanding of anabloic steroids and accessories.

Just a quick question. I'm thinking of begining the below cycle, can anybody tweak it up, or give advice on anything I've missed?

Week 1 - 12 : Sust 750mg
    Week 1 - 12 : Deca 600mg
    Week 1 - 5 : D-bol 50mg per day
    Week 1 - 5 : HGH 4I.U's EOD
    Week 15 : Clomid therapy

this will not be the first cycle that I have run. Done test and D-bol on two 8 week cycles and one of Wiiny for 5 weeks.

Hieght 6'0, current bodyweight 220Lbs, bodyfat 10% (estimate). Been training 7 1/2 years. Training 6 days/pw. Each body part 2 per week (heavy and moderate). Have not touched gear in 5 months.

Question is regards the HGH, having never used it before is 5 weeks at 4 I.U's EOD okay, and should it yield good results? Can't afford to run it any longer (got to keep some money for food!)

All replies welcome.

Dodd

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    Dodd,

I've never used it before either, but based on others use I would think your only looking at fat loss
    running 4 iu's EOD. I'm sure you know this. Are you looking for LBM gain from the HGH?

Thanks.

Pabmon,

Nah looking at a bulker, the 4 I.U's EOD was a recomondation from my gym owner, who's been around for a bit, trust him, but better to have more sources of info to cross-referance.

As I said havn't used it before, but he majority of site/boards recommend 5 on 2 off at 4 i.u's p/day. Can't afford anymore, should i wait till I have enough for 3 months suppy at that?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, 4iu's for 5 weeks is a complete waste of money. It has to be run for a minimum of 3 months. You really won't see any benefits under 3 months. I am running 2iu's a day for 3-6 months. Not to be an ass, but tell your gym owner he's dead wrong.

depdaddy is offline Member

hgh

i agree with longterm..at least 3 months to realy notice anything and at that it will be minimal..5-6 months and will be worth the money..currently have a freind on it..at 3 month marker he just looks a little leaner

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodd
    Hello Big fellaz amd big fellaz to be.

I've been reading this site for a long time now, and has given me valuable knowledge and understanding of anabloic steroids and accessories.

Just a quick question. I'm thinking of begining the below cycle, can anybody tweak it up, or give advice on anything I've missed?

Week 1 - 12 : Sust 750mg
    Week 1 - 12 : Deca 600mg
    Week 1 - 5 : D-bol 50mg per day
    Week 1 - 5 : HGH 4I.U's EOD
    Week 15 : Clomid therapy

this will not be the first cycle that I have run. Done test and D-bol on two 8 week cycles and one of Wiiny for 5 weeks.

Hieght 6'0, current bodyweight 220Lbs, bodyfat 10% (estimate). Been training 7 1/2 years. Training 6 days/pw. Each body part 2 per week (heavy and moderate). Have not touched gear in 5 months.

Question is regards the HGH, having never used it before is 5 weeks at 4 I.U's EOD okay, and should it yield good results? Can't afford to run it any longer (got to keep some money for food!)

All replies welcome.

Dodd
    bro so in opther words ,uve never done test ??just orals ??why such high doses ???stick to 500 test and 500 deca run the test one week longer then deca ,also the dbol is on the hefty side and a bit toolong ,but doable ,if u doint call this cycle a bulker then i dont know what is .oh yeah and bout the GH tell ur gym owner to concentrates on selling memeberships .GH must be ran a mi of 3 months to notice any sort of difference ,and that is at ed aswell ,worst come to worse 5on 2 off.so it wpould be acomplete waste .save ur money till u can afford it .by the way its no miracle worker.

Thanks guys,

These were the replies I was expecting, but had to be sure. gonna run the cycle, just less the HGH.

Big N, I had used test before, its in the post, but thanks for the confirmation.

Dodd

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodd
    Thanks guys,

These were the replies I was expecting, but had to be sure. gonna run the cycle, just less the HGH.

Big N, I had used test before, its in the post, but thanks for the confirmation.

Dodd
    regardless 750 for a secong dtime is againtoo much stick to 500 speacilly sonce ubeen off for so long ur receptors will react good to it .

Thread Information