Thread: My first cycle

CJR24 is offline New Member

Talking My first cycle

Ok guys, I'll be starting a cycle come February and I'm leaning toward this. (I had help from the "Town Pimp")

Weeks 1-2: EQ 600 mg , T200 500 mg

Weeks 3-7: EQ 400 mg, T200 300 mg

Weeks 4-10: Winstrol Depot 50 mg ED

Nolvadex on hand and Clomid ( 300 mg day 1, 100 mg 10 days, 50 mg 10 days)

Milk Thistle and Multi- Vitamen for OTC's ( Add something else?)

I'm trying to cut while retaining/ add strength and muscle. I'm 6'5" 260 lbs (give or take a few pounds), 15-18 % bf and have 2 years of training. My diet will consist of 2800- 3000 calories (I'm a big guy), 350- 400 Grams of Protein, 150 grams or less of Complex Carbs, 20-30 grams of fat (good EFA's) and only simple carbs post workout for insulin boost. I'm trying decide on whether to add Liqidex or Lasix for any water retention I might get from the test. I can get the Lasix for free (not bad, eh) but I've heard of how strong it is. Would bannanas help with the cramps? Would Liquidex be better or do I even need it? I was also thinking of taking an ECA weeks 6-10, but not sure how stacking that with this cycle would effect me. Somebody help me on this? I'll be doing Cardio 30-40 minutes/ 5 days a week. Give me some sound advice, please.

4plates is offline Banned
    looks good but........
    why taper ? run eq@600 and test @500 all the way.if you think the test is to much for a cutting cycle do it at 400

Kullman is offline Member
    I would run the eq at 600 and the t200 at 500 throughout the cycle. If you were really going to frontload the first two weeks you would have to up the initial dosages. It can be a good cutting cycle if you maintain the proper diet. I would also get the liquidex to help with the water.

Kull

Bro, I would run both at 600mg the whole way through. Also run them for at least 8 weeks. Start clomid 3 weeks after last shot.

Later

Woudn't that be too much test for cutting? I'm only adding the test to help keep from burning muscle and adding SOME strength while I'm cutting. I don't need to get "bigger" just leaner and more defined. Money is an issue as well. Thanks.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Sounds good CJ, looks like you put some thought towards it. I would also run the eq at 6 and test at 5 the whole way but there is nothing wrong with your doses. I like to take an ECA about an hour before i lift. I dont see a reason for a strong diuretic for a cycle of 1/2 gram of test. There shouldnt be much water, just make sure your drinking enough. Good luck and keep us posted

IMO there's never such thing as too much test, but if money is an issue, than 400-500mg a week should be enough. Matter of fact, you may want to run it at 400mg each the whole way through if cutting is your main goal. That will be cheap and still pretty effective. Definitely run ECA or clen (or both, cycled 2 wks on, 2 off) the whole way.

I guess I wasn't really thinking about cutting with that last response. Sorry.

Also, you may want to consider Fina for this purpose. I just started a cutting cycle based on Fina and I'm loving it already.

Later

Yea, I was considering running fina with my cycle but wanted to limit the injections (fina made with kit) and I also read that Fina "Isn't for the first timer". Is that wrong? I want to make sure I get it right the first time, so I can get maximum results. I'm kind of a perfectionist (to a fault, sometimes) so hopefully that'll help me get good results. What about EQ- 500/Wk, T200-400/Wk all the way through? Winny for the last 6 weeks and maybe running Clen in there? Also, is Milk Thistle ( I'll be drinkin' the Winstrol ) and a Multi-Vitamin enough supps for that cycle? Thanks for all your help, guys. I'll keep everybody informed of my cycle when I start it.

Looks solid bro. Just make sure you drink lots of water.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i u are still going to be drinking winny for 3 weeks after your test ends, then start clomid 3 days after last entaking of winny.
    600EQ 400Test, and don't taper

cycle looks good bro.

Thread Information