rocker4668 is offline New Member

Unhappy Please help me steroid I had some side effects

Hey guys I need your help a long time ago I took a cycle of deca and duro testosterone and took it for quite a while. Now I am having performance problems, which is probably quite common among body builders, and it has been about 4 months since I stopped. What can I do to go back to normal?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Did you run clomid at the end of your cycle. You might want to go to the Doc and get your levels tested. Deca shuts you DOWN HARD.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    you said earlier (in a post a couple of months ago) - you started a cycle then stopped, took a break and resumed....

My understanding you didn't use any PCT in between

Did you resume deca only and then stopped again without PCT???

List the exact sequence of events and what you used... it would be easier to get the whole picture - this way you'll get better responses.

In any event - as themud said - go check your levels.

PS You had a couple of very good responses to this question 2 months ago - you should've listen to them.

PPS I don't think performance problems are common among BB ---

those who don't do research and/or don't listen to what experienced people advise can get in all kinds of problems. You are a good example of that. Learn from it.

rocker4668 is offline New Member

Steroid use can also effect the libido. It is common for the sex drive to heighten during a cycle but decrease toward the end and after because the body's own production of testosterone has been temporarily shut down due to the exogenous steroids . Decreased testicular size is also not uncommon with prolonged usage. Both of these adverse effects are reversible upon the body's own recuperation and often can be avoided altogether with the administration of gonadotropin stimulating drugs, which "jump-start" the body's natural production of testosterone (Phillips, 1991, p. 131; Di Pasquale, 1990, pp. 24-26).

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rocker4668
    Steroid use can also effect the libido. It is common for the sex drive to heighten during a cycle but decrease toward the end and after because the body's own production of testosterone has been temporarily shut down due to the exogenous steroids. Decreased testicular size is also not uncommon with prolonged usage. Both of these adverse effects are reversible upon the body's own recuperation and often can be avoided altogether with the administration of gonadotropin stimulating drugs, which "jump-start" the body's natural production of testosterone (Phillips, 1991, p. 131; Di Pasquale, 1990, pp. 24-26).
    Right.... Most of us know this. You should answer the question asked so we can help you better.

Quote Originally Posted by rocker4668
    Steroid use can also effect the libido. It is common for the sex drive to heighten during a cycle but decrease toward the end and after because the body's own production of testosterone has been temporarily shut down due to the exogenous steroids. Decreased testicular size is also not uncommon with prolonged usage. Both of these adverse effects are reversible upon the body's own recuperation and often can be avoided altogether with the administration of gonadotropin stimulating drugs, which "jump-start" the body's natural production of testosterone (Phillips, 1991, p. 131; Di Pasquale, 1990, pp. 24-26).
    Exactly - that's why experienced people told you then (2 months ago) about PCT and Clomid.... and asking you now to be specific, so they can help you out.

EDITED ADDITION: I didn't see themudman already responded with similar post.... I guess we responded the same time
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-13-2003 at 02:09 PM.

Thread Information