tbulldog is offline Associate Member

PnP--Not working

As I've said earlier, this is my 4th week of T-e 250mg/e3d. I've been taking pnp liquidex from the first week 1-1.5 mg/day...started pnp nolva 40-80mg/day last week.... it seems like the liquidex hasn't really worked... and the nolva seems to only work at 80mg sometimes not even that, I guage it by the pain in my tit... my left tit is really starting to hurt and i can feel a little growth...it's soft flabby tissue, not a hard bump...

Is PnP legit... has anyone ever had gyno probs and Pnp's products helped?

Thanks,
    TBull
    Last edited by tbulldog; 08-14-2003 at 07:22 AM.

I talked to them on the phone and they said their stuff is pharmacutical grade.. what gives? i thought liquidex stopped aromatization? Is this crap underdoesed?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro I ran the pnp nolva at 20mg ED. It worked great. I've ordered from them numerous times and have only good results from what I have gotten from pnp.

ok, well i've heard good things about them, i'm just wondering what the hell is going on with me....i'm gonna skip my inj today and keep nolva at 80 for the next few days and see what happens

Are you running 1500mg of test a week? How many cycles have you ran before this one?

i'm running 250 e3d.. sorry, i need to edit my thread....soo...some weeks its 500mg.and others its 750....this is my 4th cycle.. i've had gyno probs before but hell, i ran 20-40 mg nolva in my last cycle and it worked well... i was running 500mg/wk cyp/first 5weeks and 500mg/wk/enanthate /last five weeks...i switched because thats all i could get my hands on at the time...

And Now running 1.25 liqu... and 40-80mg/nolva isnt seeming to do much..

With the doses you are using it should be helping. You might want to consider cutting the cycle short and then in 2 weeks start clomid....... Maybe a Vet or Mod will jump in here and give you better advice. I'm lucky and never had gyno and pray I never do. Hope everything works out for you though.

I really don't want to cut the cycle short.. haha..its the 4th week and im just starting to see progress in the gym... but hell i guess i'd be better than getting tits..

glock13 is offline New Member

what is the pnp website

Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    I really don't want to cut the cycle short.. haha..its the 4th week and im just starting to see progress in the gym... but hell i guess i'd be better than getting tits..
    what is the pnp website

Thread Information