Thread: cycle

xiw
    xiw is offline New Member

cycle

i am going to do my first cycle i was wondering what i should take with dianabol to help me keep all the gains i make if anyone could tell me i would appreciate it! thanks alot!

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    testosterone

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Test .. and DON'T forget your PCT.

xiw
    hey thanks for your help but what kind of test should i take and do i take this at the same time as the dianabol ? and also what is pct? and will i keep all my gains? thanks for the help!

custom fit is offline Member
    you will not keep all your gains from any steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by xiw
    hey thanks for your help but what kind of test should i take and do i take this at the same time as the dianabol? and also what is pct? and will i keep all my gains? thanks for the help!
    Bro, all I'm going to say is .. with the questions you are asking, you need to hold off on putting any AAS's in your body. All of those questions have been answered numerous times on this board. Go through the educational forum, and run some searches on issues like 1st cycles, PCT (post cycle therapy ), anti-e's, etc. Just trying to help you out here.

BTW, imo Test only cycles are perfect for the first time around, specifically Test Enan or Cyp.

xiw
    ok thanks for your advice man so if i run a test only cycle what would help me keep the gains from that cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by xiw
    ok thanks for your advice man so if i run a test only cycle what would help me keep the gains from that cycle?
    Run a search on Clomid, that's what you need post cycle to help you keep the gains.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Bro, all I'm going to say is .. with the questions you are asking, you need to hold off on putting any AAS's in your body. All of those questions have been answered numerous times on this board. Go through the educational forum, and run some searches on issues like 1st cycles, PCT (post cycle therapy ), anti-e's, etc. Just trying to help you out here.

BTW, imo Test only cycles are perfect for the first time around, specifically Test Enan or Cyp.

I agree..... do some research so you know some of these answers and are not depending on others. It's ok to ask but you should have a idea what you're doing first. It's your body and health that you're playing with.

xiw
    alrite guys i will research some more, thanks for all of u guys help! i appreciate it!

Thread Information