View Poll Results: Is 300mcg of Clenbuterol enough to kill you?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

5 62.50%

300mcg of CLEN enough to kill you?

hey

flex321 is offline Member
    it would screw with your nervous system for sure. Not sure about kill you but I don't think you should be playing russian roulet.

and, is 500mcg enough to kill you?

flex321 is offline Member

Lightbulb

um yeah I think if you swallowed 25 clens in one day you would have a long long sleep.

hm ok... and , how long would it take to feel the affect of 500mcg of clen ?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, why don't you just take the gun spin the bullet and oull the trigger. Becasue your playing with death. Why take so much clen ? WHy don't you just do what is recommended?

No flamin, but i would be smarter about this one. Twenty five clens is a shit load. If your lokking for death give me your clen and I will give you a bittle of aspirin. We'll call it even.

because I just proved my dealer gave me fake clen and I was scammed, I ate 500mcg of this "clen" and its been an hour atleat now and i dont feel THE SLIGHTEST SIDE EFFECT, anyways IM PISSED OFF that i was scammed

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Now I undrestand. Yeah it sounds like you got ripped off bro. Sorry to hear that. And for the record I was not flaming you above. Just concerned.

Alright bro, thanks al ot for the concern.

Rémy! is offline New Member
    Acute poisoning with clenbuterol --a case report.

Chodorowski Z, Sein Anand J.

Ist Department of Internal Diseases and Acute Poisonings, Medical Academy in Gdansk.

In the paper we have described a case of acute, unintentional intoxication with clenbuterol, a selective beta 2-agonist. A 21-year-old bodybuilder to improve his physical fitness and to increase his muscle bulk was using clenbuterol in a dose of two tablets (20 mg) daily for a week before poisoning.

On a day of acute intoxication he drank orange juice containing 48 tablets (4.8 g) of clenbuterol, which had been placed there by his friends. The patient was admitted to our clinic with tachycardia at rate 160 bpm, headache, dizziness, tremor, sweats, muscle weakness, agitation. Serum potassium concentration was 2.6 mmol/L, blood glucose level 18.7 mmol/L. All the symptoms and biochemical abnormalities disappeared after intravenous treatment with propranolol (1.0 mg) and potassium chloride (60 mmol) within five hour period. This case indicates that more attention should be paid to clenbuterol widely used as a stimulant by athletes, especially by bodybuilders.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    dumb thread alert, will 100 grams of test in one day kill you.......

LightSnack is offline New Member
    pffft

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay first the study is a bit off, 48 tabs of clen is not 4.8 GRAMS. That would be a 100 MG tab of clenbuterol ,100 Milligrams equals 100000 Micrograms, so some how the guy got a tab of clen that was equal to
    5000 tabs of regular clen. That is unheard of and I know NO ONE who would bother making such a product.

As for you D.F. WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE THAT MUCH OF A PRODUCT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT IS?????? Just so you can call scammer? Come on bro, whoo hooo you found a scammer but you risked your life to do it, come on use some common sense bro. I am sorry to be so harsh but that is fucking stupid, period.

well, i progressed up slowly, 1 pill at a time.. when i felt fine after 1, id procede to 1.5, etc

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    If you remember the late Andreas Munzer , he was known for taking upto 1000mcg/day . He did this with many cycles year after year before he keeled over. I don't know if the constant amount of clen finally did him in or if it was a combination of that and a bunch of other stuff cause he was a walking pharmacy!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    bump for bdtr's answer.

BDTR is offline Retired
    haha funny to see this thread since i just accidently took 400mcg. I think if i was gonna die it woulda happened by now though and im not feeling too bad. I just feel like i've been snorting coke all night.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Stupid fucking question...but anyways, I've taken 300mcg a day before after my tolerance to the clen had built up a bit...

Thread Information