Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Austex is offline Member
    I find it hard to believe that there was a fly in the vial. How could you not see it when drawing your dose? QV has a split in between where the labeling ends, and I personally always watch through that opening to see where my needle is and where the level of the juice is. I think this guy is one that doesn't believe in sterilizing the injection site. He probably was out playing football, slid through a pile of dog shit, and then later that day went to take his shot. Maybe not, but you can see my willingness to believe this story. I have seen plenty of QV gear over the past 2 years, and not once can I complain.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You guys remember that movie "THE FLY"? Maybe that's how that guy turned into that monster fly?!?

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    On the plus side,, bugs are a good source of protein...

Grizzly is offline New Member
    haha anyone seen the movie the fly good choice in words. Personally I think someone is dissing qv maybe didn't grow like they wanted or got a fake. I'm currently 3 weeks of qv no infection nor absess knock on wood. Everyone in my gym and other gyms in same location uses qv everyone goes through the same dude and everyone I've spoke to loves the qv for price/quality sure any gear could be under dosed especially if you pull alittle to hard on the plunger I have and got alittle over a cc. Anyhow I'll tell you how this goes I hope it goes smooth but from other experiences in my gym it must work.

I've never heard of something like that. This guy could be trying to ruin QV's rep or maybe he's telling the truth. With that said, he did a good job if he's lying, after hearing that I don't think I'll ever bye QV gear!

HP

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Thats the most rediculous thing I've ever heard.....Someone is definatly trying to rid there competition!!!!

Just think QV is the cheapest gear out there, I think people heave been trying to give QV a bad name for a while...I use, and will continue to use QV I've nothing but good results from QV!!!

Yes, Some batchs might be under dosed but for the price you pay you can up the dose and still come out on top!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information