RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member

Talking Best vet gear for "Sust"

I would really like to hear everyones opinion on this. Which sust would you go with TT, Loefller, Quality Vet, not sure if Tornell or Brovell got sust or denkall or any others that i did not know of.

according to most Loefller is a waste of $, what about TT besides the fact it hurts like hell, is quality vet any good. I would relly appreciate your guys opinions. Thanks

CYCLEON Guest
    i wouldnt buy sust ususally, and if I did - it would be egyptian, russian or paki - but of the mexi products only TTokkyo even registers on my scale but I cant really offer an informed opinion on the others since I have never used them - I would say I like aratest tho and if you have mixed esters, the fewer the better.

rocklizard is offline Junior Member

Sust

I have always gotten great results personally with the Loeffler Sust. Just went "hot" with some on Sunday. Of course I'm stacking it with Dbol , Deca , and some Test. . .hell. . .how will I know what specifically works unless I do it singly by itself!?

nymattyk is offline Member
    i used organon and got pretty good results stavking it with some deca , but for future reference i would use test over sust anyday. the price is much better and the pain is much less

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    TT is a pain in the arse for the first two weeks. But if you can get through that, you'll LOVE the results. But CO's right, I don't think I'm going to mess with Sust again. It's good shit, but 4 esters means 4 different ways you can get gyno...not good. If you stick with one, then you only have to worry about that one. just MO. Take it for what it's worth.

But out of the mexi, I can't comment on the others as I haven't tried them besides TT. Go with TT or QV in that order depending on price.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Best vet gear for "Sust"

Originally posted by RUSSIANBEAR
    not sure if Tornell or Brovell got sust or denkall or any others that i did not know of.
    Brovel has one out called Test 250 - saw some about 2 days ago at a vet's place in Mexico. comes in a 5 mL bottle and has the blue top, with red / white / blue label on the brown bottle.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Well so far looks like TT and QV so far i would like more opinions. i would have to say just because of the four easters that does not mean gyno is at greater risk and nolva will take care of that anyway. What about Brovel probably underdosed has anyone used it. Thanks.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    just MO. Take it for what it's worth.

Thread Information