custom fit is offline Member

Winstrol ED...where is the evidence

I have been hearing for the past month that winstrol ED is not neccessary. Some of the local professional bodybuilders in my area recommend taking winn EOD. They say that the body cannot absord 50mg/ed, and there is not scientific evidence that says winn should be taken ED.

Some of the reports I have seen state that winn's half-life is 4-6 hours, which common sence will say that ED consumption is neccessary.

I have seen a friend take winn eod, and was shredded, with of course a great diet.

When I do my "cutter" in the summer I am going to take winn eod and between days take anavar .

What is your opinion on this matter.

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    My opinion, I drank 50 mg ed.....made me look hard as a rock,BUT at wk 4-5, my side started hurting... could be that i wasn't drinking enough water... i'm not sure..i guess it is possibly unnecessary to run it ed...there is only one way to find out..

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    First try 50mgEOD. At the end of your third week up it to 50mgED. Then up it Again to 75mgED at the end of that week. In a few days you should have your answer on wether your body can absorb 50mg+/day.

(My fav is 75ed, youll see why!)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    50mgs ed is the normal dose. But after you've used it a few times you should up it to 100mgs ed to see the true effects of winny.
    Mac's way of running it sounds good too :-)

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    50mgs ed is the normal dose. But after you've used it a few times you should up it to 100mgs ed to see the true effects of winny.
    Mac's way of running it sounds good too :-)

See this is what I'm talking about. One person adopts a method of 50mg/ed, and then all of a sudden everybody jumps on the band wagon. Is there any research that says that your body can consume 100mg/ed?

This is not meant to be a flame, just pointing out myths...If this is one Do you see where I'm trying to get at.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I don't have any research but having done winny at every dose humanly possible from 25mg to 200mg ED I can tell you there is a big increase in gains from 50 mg ED to 100mg ED. I take my experiences and those of others with AAS over research any day of the week.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Tbulldog what side was hurting? front left side mid section? Could have possible been you liver crying out for help. I have experienced it when not running good old milk thistle when on d bol stacked cycles and winny stacked cycles. Always keep my eye out now.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Rickson, I've tried Winny in various dosages and ED gave me the best results. Maybe I wasn't absorbing all of it, I'll never know, but ED meant that I was constantly saturated.

TANK

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The half-life is so short.... I read it was 8 to 12 hours... That IMO Winny needs to be taken ED to insure that your levels will stay leveled.

I think it's the high price of winny more than "scientific evidence" that makes users run it EOD or EOOD. I ran 50mg ED and I had great results... Vains in places I never had before (Lats, waist) and I look very hard and lean. But like anything my diet and genetics help out also.

Thread Information