Thread: vets

valique is offline Junior Member

vets

hey guys my qustion is , if i finish a test cyp and deca cycle ihave to wait 3 weeks for clomid, but now for dose 3 weeks do i kepp my training with the same intensity,? am i still literaly under the influnce of a.s? do i lower my intensity when i stat theclomid, or maybe take a week or to off?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, I'm not a 'vet', but since they aren't answering you, I'll throw in my two pennys. Yes, you do have test and deca still flowing through you those 3 weeks after your shot, because the esters in those specific steroids make them release slower into the muscles and bloodstream. Definately keep the intensity up, especially when you are coming off. Intensity is crucial to holding on to what you have gained during your cycle. Good luck bro.

As far as taking a week off, if you are feeling like complete crap, take a couple days off and see how you feel. If you have enough energy to train, don't make excuses to let yourself 'rest' when it isn't needed. Keep those muscles working.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for the Papa! yes, they are slow releasing and stay in your system longer then some other steroid componds out there. And u should never stop or reduce the intensity of your workouts. Unless you're injured there is no excuses in my book! by the way what kind of gains have u acchieved so far?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Juice Junkie, just going over what u mentioned, if i do not continue the same as if i were on i start to lose my strength. After finishing my last cycle i decided to take it easy for a couple days until i seen my strength go out the window. At that point i forced myself to get back to the point i was at two weeks before. And three weeks later, i was back there. But then again everyone is different so i cannot see no real right or wrong answer except to find out what works best for u

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Ok, I'm not a 'vet', but since they aren't answering you, I'll throw in my two pennys. Yes, you do have test and deca still flowing through you those 3 weeks after your shot, because the esters in those specific steroids make them release slower into the muscles and bloodstream. Definately keep the intensity up, especially when you are coming off. Intensity is crucial to holding on to what you have gained during your cycle. Good luck bro.

As far as taking a week off, if you are feeling like complete crap, take a couple days off and see how you feel. If you have enough energy to train, don't make excuses to let yourself 'rest' when it isn't needed. Keep those muscles working.
    POPPA, YOU ARE A VET NOW!i agree with you.

Valique,

I would have to agree with J.J. Though far from a vet, I thought I'd put in my two cents.

The guys I work out with are definitely vets when it comes to AS. When comming off they keep their intensity high until about the time they start Clomid/HCG . When they start clomid they lower their intensity a little bit for about two weeks. -- Instead of going to the gym 5 days a week they only go 4(every other day). They don't drop the weight on an excersize, but instead of doing 16 sets for a large muscle and 12 for a small one they might only to 12 for large and 9 for small. Basically they keep it heavy, but lower reps a little bit.

Because the body is in such a catabolic state they believe that keeping the intensity as high as when you are on will only promote the breakdown of your muscles. But, after two weeks of Clomid/HCG it's time to turn up the volume again.

My bro's and I are also big fans of ECA's or Clen when comming off for their potential anti-catabolic properties.

But, then again everyones body is different so listen to your body. This way worked for me... I only lost water-weight when I came off.

TD

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    a couple of things:
    terminate with fast acting test, so while you wait for cyp to clear u shoot prop or suspension to augment the long ester, i repeat do not taper (or let a taper happen). Therefore you are still on and train accordingly.
    So now after you are done with your fast acting prop and the cyp has left your system, take a week off training (i can only handle 4 days max) and do your recovery protocol, incl creatine and insulin .
    Then when you come back to the gym, do heavy weights, fewer sets more compound exercises, less reps. No supersets, no burn sets, no negatives, no forced reps, no pre-exhaust reps, no more than 60min workouts eod.....you get the idea. Also do everything you know to block or reduce cortisol and maximize your endogenous test.
    Last edited by Mr. Nobody; 12-19-2001 at 07:06 AM.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Juice Junkie

i have a question for you. like u stated preserving mucle mass and strength are different methods.. so if u were more interested in Strength gains than pure size, What exactly would u do to preserve your strength gains when coming off a cycle???

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot bro, i guess i'll give elite a visit (never been on there).. but i'll see...

Thread Information