shim jahng is offline Junior Member

will gyno be a concern?

hey all

I am getting ready to do a cycle of deca and d-bol.

D-bol weeks 1-6 15-20 mg a day
    Deca 300 mg a weeks 1-10

300mg deca a week, and 15-20 mg d-bol a day. these doses seem to be on the lower side of things from all the reading i have done here. should i be concernd about gyno? i am 6ft and 195 lbs. about 11% body fat. no predispostion to gyno, or baldnes either. also what kind of gains could i see from this? I have been wroking out for about 3 years, and i eat good. should i split the deca shots up and do twice a week, or leave it at one shot a week? sorry for allthe questions at once.

Thanks

Shim

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Not sure how old you are but DBOL even at low levels shoots test through the roof and has a super high conversion rate to estrogen. Don't skip on the anti-e's, get them just in case. Grab enough nolva to run at least 20mg throughout your entire cycle and PCT. Also where is the injectable test? If there's one thing I have heard around here it is to include test as the base to any good cycle, plus it can help you avoid a major side from deca . Your profile also does not list cycle experience. I think that test only is a good first cycle so you can tell how your body will react to it and add other things later.

I am on a first cycle right now of 500mg test cyp weekly, on week six. I had no knowledge of how bad my sides would be and I did feel early gyno symtoms after 3 weeks and thank god I had Nolva and liquidex on hand and in abundance,. Hopefully some more experienced people will comment. Good Luck and do some major research here before doing anything!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Run L-dex or A-dex through the cycle and keep nolva on hand.

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Run L-dex or A-dex through the cycle and keep nolva on hand.

well i was gonna try and get some sust, but it was way to expensive, he wanted 400.00 for a 10 week supply at 500mg a week.

thanks for the input.

Shim

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    IMO

You need to run a test in any cycle, especially when running Deca . Also I'd be looking to run the dbol @30mg every day for 4 weeks.

Gyno is a possibility in every cycle, some are pre-disposed to it some aren't, it is also influenced by the type of AS and the dosages. As long as you have anti-e and Nolva ready you'll be fine.

Make sure you have clomid on hand for PCT.

TANK

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should also be concerned with getting Deca Dick on that cycle. You need to run test in there. Is this your first cycle?

You will also need to have bromo on hand in case your gyno is caused by Deca.

Thread Information