MaFi0s0 is offline New Member

some questions on andriol.

Hi, ive been lucky enough to get my hands on some andriol (2 bottles unopened and kept cold) and nolvadex , i havent done a cycle before.

im wondering if i will need the nolvadex, and if not, will it benefit me in taking it anyway.

also at my gym we are not allowed to use steroids , my gym is profesional, so if theres any way of being able to tell if someones on andriol my trainer will know(although i dont think hed go as far as a urine test),
    will my face get puffy or anything.

for any1 whos done an andriol cycle by itself, how much weight am i expected to gain, if i turn into a balloon, my trainer will obviously realise whats going on.

if its not possible to hide it from him, i can always goto a dif gym for acouple of months, but that will be an inconvenience.

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Gains will be quick and dramatic, but you wont keep shit. Your face and body will blow up. You will experience every side effect associated with steroid use . Sorry people im a little anti-anadrol . But if you do decide to go ahead, use the nolvadex .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    He said "Andriol " Sonnie...

Andriol is a oral testosterone with a long/heavy ester attached to it. Whether or not you see any gains from it depends on if it makes it through your digestive track and how much you take. Most people are disappointed by Andriol's results. There are much, much, much better things out there...

Here's my profile on ANDRIOL from FG.
    Last edited by Warrior; 08-16-2003 at 06:55 AM.

thanks, so should i eat/take something that will help digestion like a digestive system cleanser?

i have a choice between andriol and anadrol , because its only my 1st cycle im going with the andriol.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MaFi0s0
    thanks, so should i eat/take something that will help digestion like a digestive system cleanser?

i have a choice between andriol and anadrol, because its only my 1st cycle im going with the andriol.
    As much as I didnt want to hear it but chose to listen...you should go with an injectable test. Anything else is a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    As much as I didnt want to hear it but chose to listen...you should go with an injectable test. Anything else is a waste of time.
    i was hoping no1 would tell me this because ive been told it alot of times.

andriol is all i have, it hasto be better than nothing.

most people say its useless, why is it rated good on
    the effectiveness chart on this website?
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/effect.php

toolman is offline Banned
    Alot of info on this site is out of date such as cycles and drug profiles.

Go ahead and give it a try, but I have yet to find anyone who has achieved any real success on orals. Andriol is safer than the others as it is not as hard on the liver, but you have to take alot of it. I know of some that use it between cycles...but never anyone who made and kept any kind of gains.

As for injectables, The first shot is the tough one, but when you get over the mental challenge of it, it honestly is quite painless. Also, it opens up a host of far more effective drugs and you will be quite happy if you go that route.

Thread Information