Thread: milking my nips

Supamon is offline New Member

milking my nips

I have a mild case of gyno from my first cycle, which was a winstrol only cylce. When I squeeze my nip a little bit of clear fluid comes out. The lump gets a little smaller and my nipple appears to look better. Is it bad to squeeze your gyno???
    Is it caused by progesterone and is nolvadex good enough to treat it??

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Euuuuuwwww, think I wana puke !

Hope it's low fat milk !

TANK

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Supamon
    I have a mild case of gyno from my first cycle, which was a winstrol only cylce. When I squeeze my nip a little bit of clear fluid comes out. The lump gets a little smaller and my nipple appears to look better. Is it bad to squeeze your gyno???
    Is it caused by progesterone and is nolvadex good enough to treat it??

None the less, it is estrogen related. The prolactin secretion has dropped your testosterone down. Take some Nolva @40mg ED and jump on some Vit B6 to help reduce the prolactin

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    The title of this thread ain't right

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Does it turn you on to milk yourself? Why dont you have somebody suck them dry? LMAO

web03 is offline Associate Member
    that's gross....a guy i worked with ran an ignorant first cycle of 1gram of sus and 1 gram of deca a week and he can milk his tits like a champ. I should get you his number...ha ha.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Lets not take cheap shots at the guy. He's got a legitmate concern and this is a possible scenario for anyone endulging in hormonal experimentation.

cfase is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zwarrior99
    Does it turn you on to milk yourself? Why dont you have somebody suck them dry? LMAO

Bwaaahahahaha Thats too much LOL.

C

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Lets not take cheap shots at the guy. He's got a legitmate concern and this is a possible scenario for anyone endulging in hormonal experimentation.

Amen! They wouldn't be laughing if it were them.

ha ha ha.... I hope all of you get a horrible case of gyno and have to wear a bra for the rest of your life.

I did a winstrol only cylce thinking that I would gain a good 10 pounds of solid muscle without any side effects. I never thought I would have gotten gyno.
    WTF. If anyone else has had this problem from winny please reply.

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Supamon
    I did a winstrol only cylce thinking that I would gain a good 10 pounds of solid muscle without any side effects. I never thought I would have gotten gyno.
    WTF. If anyone else has had this problem from winny please reply.
    If your winny was injectable, so you've probably been ripped off and shooting test suspension instead of winny. I've seen this before and this is a really common practice.....sorry winny doesn't make gyno since it can not aromatise. Anadrol is the only DHT derivative to cause estrogen related problems.....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    People come here to ask questions in an environment free of flaming and ridicule. This is a legitimate question and probably not an easy one to ask so if your only comment is going to be childish and immature then don't post.

I agree with Pheedno that this is most likely do to a high level of Prolactin so Dostinex, Bromo, or B6 will help along with continuing your Nolvadex .

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    If those injections hurt worse than anything you've ever felt in your life then it might have been test suspension. TS is a lot cheaper for the underground labs to make and a lot of winny is faked that way.

FYI: i've had the problem you describe. I get it post cycle when my test levels aren't where they should be and my estrogen levels are elevated. Nolvadex at 40-60mg's per day usually does the trick.

I really doubt my winnys were fake. The shots did not hurt. I think I would have gained more than 10 pounds off of 25 shots of test susp, especially it being my first cycle. Plus I kept most of my gains until three months after I stopped, when I started getting gyno symptoms.
    Anyway, I'm trying nolvadex and b6. Hopefully it will do the trick.
    Thanks to anyone who gave any useful information.
    Last edited by Supamon; 08-18-2003 at 04:08 PM.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I didn't think winny could cause prolactin issues being a dht derivitive and couldn't convert into estrogen. I agree with the boys it possibly could have been another subtance. Good luck man I hope everything goes ok.

Thread Information