08-15-2003, 01:44 PM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
Stuff I can't find by searching....
1. If I have this, what should I do about on cycle and PCT? I know 300/100/50 for clomid is recommended, but I am 6 pills short of being able to do this. Also, I have read different things about Nolvadex on cycle, from 10mgs to 20mgs ED, if I do 10mgs, do I cut pills in half? Also, read somewhere about waiting until week 3 of cycle then start the nolva......
1 Reforvit-b Dbol 50ml
1 Test 250 Enth 10ml (qv)
1 Test 200 Cyp 10ml (upjohn human)
1 Deca 300 10ml (qv)
30 Nolva 20mgs
30 Clomid 50mgs
2. When drawing out the Reforvit with the pin, and then removing pin and shooting down throat, is there any reason to not put pin back on and put cap back on pin and use it again the next day etc... until pin is too dull to go through seal on bottle? And is it necessary to clean the pin with alcohol before sticking back into bottle? Remember pin will never be used in my body, just to draw out of vial. And daily that would save a lot of pins.....
3. If going on a weekend trip with friends and need to do Reforvit in secrecy and I stick it into empty pills before I leave, will they survive for 3 day weekend, or deteriorate before then....is there a thicker shelled pill I can by?
4. If you have not perfected the airlock method, or are nervous about it, and you have that little bit of gear left in the end of the pin thing, can u pull air back through causeing the juice to go into the cylinder and then put on a fresh pin and use air to put this into an empty vial and save for latter when it adds up to a cc? If no, why not? Again, using fresh needle.
5. Is there a way to mix the deca and 1 of the bottles of test into one bigger empty vial, so that I still get 1 cc of each when drawing out 2ccs at a time of the mix? Or is there no way to truly mix these? If so, how.
6. Is using a fresh needle to draw and then a new one to inject just to protect against dull needles? Or is there another reason why I shouldn't just use the same needle to draw and then shoot?
7. Anyone know anything about insurance? If you were to get part of your cycle through HRT and then went to get new insurance, independently, is there anyway they can find out that this was perscribed to you, if the Doctors records are supposed to be confidential? But what about pharmacy records and what about getting the blood work done? Can insurance find this info? Especially if you do not disclose it when filling out paperwork. Can anyone think of another reason u would have had the blood work done, if asked by insurance? Any other thoughts, lies for insurance.....etc..
I think that's it for now, but I reserve the right to ask more!! lol
08-15-2003, 01:59 PM #2
1. If you're using dbol and want to run nolva during your cycle instead of when gyno symptons occur then run it from day 1. If you're just running long acting esters, give it a few weeks.
2. If you're NEVER going to inject anything from this vile and ONLY use it orally, you can use the same pin as long as it still works for you.
3. The rev could eat through a gell cap in that time i believe, I've never tried it but I wouldn't want to risk it. Im sure you can think of a more creative way to do so.
4. The airlock method isn't really worth the risk IMO. Once you perfect injecting, you'll hardly lose any gear at all. Most of the time there is hardly a drop left in my pin.
5. You can mix two oil based compounds in a vile, you're just really better off mixing them in the syringe. Just my two cents.
6. Sterility, some say even wtih alcohol the vile top will not be sterile which is true to a great degree. I went years without switching pins for injecting/drawing but I'm glad I started, less scar tissue as well. Pins are cheap as hell, why risk it?
7. Sorry, can't help you on this one.
Hope i helped answer some of your questions.
Originally Posted by Testing
08-15-2003, 04:09 PM #3
1) Drop the first day to a 100mg and follow as usual
2) Use it all you want
4) Dont squirt it back in, its technically not sterile and you could easily get blood into your vial that way. Just do it. All you need is a bubble, there is no danger of that. The amount of air it would take is rediculous compared to that freakin bubble. Just a bubble, maybe 1/8ml worth.
5) Yup, I always do it. Jsut dump em together and enjoy.
6) Its only for a sharper poke. Many also switch to smaller size, ie draw with 21g shoot with 25g. There are no sterility issuses.
7) All of your insurance records are recoreded in a national database. Your new doc prob wont know, but your insurance will.
08-15-2003, 06:59 PM #4
I got in an arguement about the very same thing on gotfina and basically got called a rookie for not changing pins as it's "unsterile" and rubbing alcohol won't clean it.
Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)