nusiot is offline Junior Member

Deca-50, IS NOT WORKING!!! ...HElp

Hello, im new in the Forum im here to ask for HELP! Im 21 Male 6'1'' 98Kg, not muscly but big boned..

Its my 1st EVER cycle of "Deca -50 Anabolic ", now its Australian made for Horses... You might critizise me for using it but im keen to BULk up, and Proper ROids is hard to find down here.

Its my 4th Inject today week 1-2; 2cc Week 3-4; 2.5cc.

Iv been trainning for 11 months Naturall, and 3 weeks on the juice.!

Im STRESSING bout my gains, i havnt increased at ALL!! Whats happening??

--> Im in th edark about the whole THING, any advice from you guys would be honoured.

THANNNNXXX!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    By running a deca only cycle, ur dicks gonna stop working. I'm guessing by the DECA 50, it's only 50mg per cc. So are you taking 100mg every week?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    By running a deca only cycle, ur dicks gonna stop working. I'm guessing by the DECA 50, it's only 50mg per cc. So are you taking 100mg every week?

No, its 200mg week.. What do u think i should stack it with, 'And how do i stack'?? do u mix both fluid in 1 syringe?? or... (can u suplly names)

and how does the week plan work on stacking??

.... As for gains on Deca Only cycle when duz it kik in or does it??

thanx for ur reply bro...

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    it doesn't..j/k

It takes a little longer than 2 weeks bro especially at that dose, be patient

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    That deca only is gonna shut you down hard man. You need to ad some test to it. You should get off the deca and do some research on roids before you start ur next cycle. Do you even have any clomid for after ur cycle?

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    IMO you are wasting your time at 200-250mg a week anyhow. You will not see much... well sept maybe a limp dick.

-Diesel

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Sorry man but, you're wasting your time and money. Do some research.

xxxl83

I see, points taken..!

What do yous think i should stack with it, and how 'exactly' do i stack??????

with what dosage..???

THANX guys..

I dont mean to be a smartass but ... check this out bro!

You can find this bad boy on your upper right hand corner of any page.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    stack simply means to take it at the same time with something else..

your dosage is very low and has no test, ur gonna shut your body down for nothing..

you should be doing something like

400mg deca Every week
    500mg Test every week

for 10 weeks atleast

some clomid PCT and your good to go!

READ MORE!

skii96 is offline Member
    Can i hear an AMEN for the search button!

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    The Australian DECA50 is AWA brand, it is legit, but you say your running 2ccs a week which is only 100mg - your not gunna make great gains and your gunna get shutdown for nothing and might experience deca depression post cycle (not nice). Get some more juice (if you can get the vet grade AWA Deca50 you should be able to get your hands on the Jenox TestProp50 or the Illium Suspension).

Quote Originally Posted by want2bstronger
    stack simply means to take it at the same time with something else..

your dosage is very low and has no test, ur gonna shut your body down for nothing..

you should be doing something like

400mg deca Every week
    500mg Test every week

for 10 weeks atleast

some clomid PCT and your good to go!

READ MORE!
    Hey thanx for your help bro` im gunna chase that STACK CYCLE up!!

........By the way is Anybody here from Sydney??? i need to sell my ass..

P.S. What else (names) do u recommend for After Cycle???

THANXX

Read the rules bro... cant ask that question.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nusiot
    Hey thanx for your help bro` im gunna chase that STACK CYCLE up!!

........By the way is Anybody here from Sydney??? i need a Dealer..

P.S. What else (names) do u recommend for After Cycle???

THANXX
    Hey bro, welcome. First, do not solicit dealers on the open board. By doing that you will be getting a bunch of PMs (personal messages) or emails from dudes who want to hook you up. Mostly scammers.

Second, do the research. You're head will spin with knowledge and you'll think, "I can't believe I was going to do a cycle without knowing this stuff!"

Good luck.

Nixter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnie
    The Australian DECA50 is AWA brand, it is legit, but you say your running 2ccs a week which is only 100mg - your not gunna make great gains and your gunna get shutdown for nothing and might experience deca depression post cycle (not nice). Get some more juice (if you can get the vet grade AWA Deca50 you should be able to get your hands on the Jenox TestProp50 or the Illium Suspension).

HEY Sonnie`

I have the RWR 'Deca -50 Nandrolone /decandate 50mg/ml', what ever that is.. for animal treatment.

i will double my dose to 4cc i think, do u think thats ok, and ill stack it with a Test. or sust???

Q1) WHat do u mean by, "Get shutdwon"???

Q2) im 3 weeks into it, do u rekn i should stop for a week till i get sum Tes. and then continue with the stacking??

THANX ALOT for your help..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Hey bro, welcome. First, do not solicit dealers on the open board. By doing that you will be getting a bunch of PMs (personal messages) or emails from dudes who want to hook you up. Mostly scammers.

Second, do the research. You're head will spin with knowledge and you'll think, "I can't believe I was going to do a cycle without knowing this stuff!"

Good luck.

Nixter.

Hey SORRY, man i didnt know.. i'll take it on board!

But im already 3 weeks into it, is it ok if i pause on the Injects till i get a Stack then continue with it???

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    you need to edit the post above.
    What do u mean 'EDIt'??

WHy..

BDTR is offline Retired
    and the people who quoted him need to edit the quote as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    you need to edit the post above.

someday is offline Member
    Deca has a bad rep for making your noodle soft, thats one of the reasons we stack test with it. Since you're so early in the cycle and haven't taken that much i would stop do some post cycle therapy and read and learnas much as youcan.

Yeh I know the deca , It is the most commonly found steroid in Australia
    About 6 months ago I was running a whole vial of that shit a week (equal to 500mg) which is a good dose but like everyone will tell you - deca alone is shit. A cycle without test is like making a pizza without the base. You need more gear, there is no use going on.
    Since you have no access to anything by the sounds of it, if I were you I would stop now and let your body recoupe its natural test levels.
    (When I said shutdown I mean you are shutting your natural test because of the Nandrolone (deca50)).

Stick around the boards and learn as much as you can, Knoweldge is the most important thing when your messing around with juice.

Sonnie

I meant RWR in the previous posts, not AWA.

I meant RWR in the previous posts, not AWA.
    Hey Sonnie, thanx bro i'll do as you's quoted, my only Promblem is Juice is SO hrd to get hold of, LETT ALONE the ones Young WANT!!

Now that i have a Better Idea of what im faceing, my mission is clear...

Thanx for Yas help!!

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Hey watchu want some super decatestarol? I got it in bundles.. just let me know how much you want... i'll ship it P.O. Box...J/k... welcome aboard bro!

TBull

twosocks40 is offline Member
    All I can say is good thing you found this board when you did! Good luck.

-B

Superdecatestarol, lol, It has no sides and I will take payment half now, half later via western union.

Superdecatestarol, lol, It has no sides and I will take payment half now, half later via western union.

Twosocks40 ur right! FUkn i should'v Registerd b4 my cycle start.. but doesnt matter now i know what to do and get..

Q1) Can you guys gimmi some other Fluids i can use in place of 'Clomid' coz i cant get that exact fluid.

Q2) Exactly HOW do i Stack; do i withdraw both fluids in the one syringe orr.......??

thanx AGAIN!

legend is offline Associate Member
    bro you definately need to do some research. your going to hurt yourself. take a few weeks, ask a few questions but mostly... just listen. read as many post as you can, hit the search button up top. do not let anyone design your cycle for you. design it yourself and then ask for help to modify it. right now, you can not design your own cycle, but in time you will. patience ...you must have patience. and also get your diet and training in order. this is not a miracle pill that you take and just start growing. all factors are key. good luck

ittybittymass is offline New Member
    make sure you get clomid b4 you stop. use mail order if you have too, im not sure about australia but clomid isnt going to get you arrested in the US

Iv tried looking for info on STACKING INSTRUCTIONS, but i cant....

Can someone tell me how, or point me to some Satcking instructions..???

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit,,do we have to come to Au,, to hold your hand and walk you through this.. For the time you spend asking these questions of where to find the needed info,, you could have read several threads in the educational forum... Please do yourself a favor and browse around this site and familiarize yourself with all the available information at your dispose,,I'm sure you will be more than over-whelmed with all the knowledge you will find. And then at that time ,,, when you don't understand something,,,ask a question,,and I'm sure you will get plenty of help. Good Luck

If only that was possible, id pay for your plane ticket!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    It is, my girlfriend wanted to go to australia on vacation but tickets are 1500 a piece! Supply me with 2 tickets and I'll come and walk you through it step by step and make you a steroid guru.

LoLL

Sonnie i E-Mailed ya bro.. Dunno if it sent or not coz my Servers fukn around..

It sez Sent but then i get a Mail saying that it Failed.!!

Let me know what happens

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont know why i'm adding to this thread, but i think its out of concern more than anything else.

STOP WHATEVER YOURE DOING NOW.

1st) theres no need for you to be jabbing yourself with anything at this point. 11 months natural? holy shit bro, you havent put a dent in the possibilities for non aas growth yet.

2nd) i understand youre trying to learn from this board, and thats a good thing. but you need to do this BEFORE you start a cycle, not during or after.

3rd) like posted above, hit the educational section of this board hard. memorize the stuff if you have to, as it will save you a lot of headaches and useless questions down the road.

4th) learn some basics bro.........please. you dont just blindly point and shoot your way to a better body. hell, you dont even know what kind of juice youre using........

i'm not flaming you, i just worry about situations like this, as they scare the hell out of me.

peace I4L

well said iron4life

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i dont know why i'm adding to this thread, but i think its out of concern more than anything else.

STOP WHATEVER YOURE DOING NOW.

1st) theres no need for you to be jabbing yourself with anything at this point. 11 months natural? holy shit bro, you havent put a dent in the possibilities for non aas growth yet.

2nd) i understand youre trying to learn from this board, and thats a good thing. but you need to do this BEFORE you start a cycle, not during or after.

3rd) like posted above, hit the educational section of this board hard. memorize the stuff if you have to, as it will save you a lot of headaches and useless questions down the road.

4th) learn some basics bro.........please. you dont just blindly point and shoot your way to a better body. hell, you dont even know what kind of juice youre using........

i'm not flaming you, i just worry about situations like this, as they scare the hell out of me.

peace I4L
    Fair enough i hear ya..

I know 11 months isnt what youd call a good start but its a minimum at least to hit the juice.

But i am learning....

Thanx

Thread Information