divx is offline Junior Member

Test Flu, anyway to avoid it!?!?!?!?!

I hate this chit! I'm on week 4 of a QV test enan 750 ew and deca 300 ew split between Monday and Thursday. Like clockwork the day after my shot I feel like total ass. This happen with my last cycle of test enan and Fina. I know it's the test but I don't want to stop taking it. Are there any tips to help reduce the ill effects the next day? Am I prone to these symptoms with all forms of test?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    uhm, good question, bump

Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    uhm, good question, bump
    Bump for some help bros!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No, its not even a flu. Its a shock to your system from the drugs. The only way to really avoid it would be to start really low in dose and very gradually ramp up your dose over a period of 4-8wks or so.

You may be able to take some regular OTC pain medicine or flu medicine for comfort. No recommendations though for it, I have always just kinda slept it off.

Sucks, but it never lasted that long for me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    never lasted more than two days for me but I haven't had it for quite a long time. I used to get it with fina+test.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    never lasted more than two days for me but I haven't had it for quite a long time. I used to get it with fina+test.

My first cycle with Fina I was running 500 ew of Test enan split between two days a week. I didn't start getting the test flu till week 5. This cycle it started on week 1. It only lasts for about 24 hours but it sucks!!! I feel like I have the flu, I really do. Forget about working out that day because it just isn't happening . I wake up in th emiddle of the night with the chills and chit. Tylenol's help a lot but I have to eat like 2 ever 3 hours. I just wish I could avoid all that and just reak the benefits!

Will I have the same effect with other forms of test? Are some people more prone to one ester of test vs an other? Anyone that has had the same thing happen with enan and switch to an other with no probs, please post a reply!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    I seem to get test flu with sustanon the most..

Thread Information